Snow...

I strap my axe to my back and change direction. 

I knew exactly where Tommy would be hiding. 

~~~~ Y/N's P.O.V ~~~~

"Y/N! I'm back!" Ranboo calls from downstairs. 

"Boo, where's Y/N?" I hear a little voice say as well that makes me smile broadly as I slip out of my room and down the stairs. 

"I'm right here rascal!" I sneak up behind Michael and tickle his sides making him giggle profusely. 

"Up!" Michael reaches for me on his tippy toes making me laugh and scoop him into a big hug. I laugh more as he takes my crown and sets it on his own head. 

"Thanks for watching him, Tommy just had to insist that I went with him on the supply run," Ranboo rolls his eyes and I shake my head. 

I'd be alone with Phil, Techno and Michael all day. The only problem was that Phil and Techno couldn't know about Michael. Who knows what Techno would do if he found out that I was caring for the adopted son of the guy who tried to execute him. 

"I don't mind, and it's better you go with Tommy than me. At least if you get into trouble you can talk your way out of it," Ranboo sighs in agreement. 

Once Ranboo leaves I turn to Michael. 

"So, what do you want to do rascal?" I ask him and he hums in thought. 

"I'm hungry," he says and an idea pops into my head. 
"Do you want to bake cookies?" I see his eyes light up and I put him down so he can bolt into the kitchen. 

Michael wanted chocolate chip cookies so I dig around the kitchen and pull out everything we need. 

"Can you use your magic powers to make food?" he asks me as I drag a step stool into the kitchen so he can reach the top of the bench. 

"Unfortunately, that is not one of my powers," I laugh. 

As we bake Michael and I come up with ways we would use my magic if I could conjure food. Michael wants me to make a food army to take over the world so he can have chocolate cake every day for breakfast. 

I slip the cookies into the oven and we sit on the floor whilst Michael tells me stories about Snowchester. It's usually just him and Tubbo since Ranboo still lives with me so Michael gets bored a lot. He has a plush chicken in his room that he takes on adventures. He's not supposed to leave the house because Tubbo says he'll get hurt, but sometimes when he's not looking, Michael sneaks out. He says that he loves going to the stable to see Tubbo's horse, Percy. 

Michael says he even once climbed onto Percy's back and tried to ride him. Thankfully, I know that Percy wouldn't have budged since he was so food motivated. 

A scratching and groaning at the door whips Michael and me from his stories. I chuckle as Michael shuffles to my side nervously. 

"What's that?" he whispers shakily.
"That's Steve," I say.
"Who's Steve?"

"He's Techno's polar bear. He looks a bit scary but he's friendly," Michael looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Technoblade has a polar bear?!" he whisper-shouts. I laugh again and pick Michael up and stand up from the floor. 

"Are you afraid?" I challenge but Michael shakes his head profusely. 
"I'm not afraid!" he asserts and crosses his arms. 

I walk up to the door and check the peep-hole for Phil and Techno. Once I know we're all clear I open the door for Steve.