Kurogiri sighed and looked back on the frightened child. Shigaraki didn't want to harm the little girl, he even seem to show worry for her, and it was starting to get dark. In conclusion, Shigaraki wanted to let the girl stay. Kurogiri's leader was easier to read than people thought. Or, at least, to Kurogiri it was.

Kurogiri sighed. "Come on, you can sleep in my room while I am gone running errands." He said, then he held out his hand and waited for little girl to take and follow him to his room that she was going use.

"Here, you can change into this for now, put your dirty clothes in that basket in the the corner." Kurogiri said as he gave one of his shirts to the child. The girl just nodded, and so Kurogiri closed the door and left to buy preparations for their unexpected guest.

~

The little girl woke up with a new set of clothes folded on her bed. She rubbed her eyes and took in the rest of her surroundings. She panicked as the room she was in was unfamiliar and that her outfit, a white button-up shirt that was way to big for her, was not hers. But what was familiar to her? She couldn't remember. She was stuck in bed, not wanting to get out until there was a knock on the door.

"H-hello? Who's there?" The girl asked as she put the covers over her.

"Ah, so your awake. It's Kurogiri, miss, I'm here to check on you. I've brought you some breakfast, you must be hungry." A man's deep voice answered. The child then recalled what happened the other day.

"You can come in!" She said a little too loudly. Kurogiri came in with a plate of pancakes and fruit. He set up the tray and set the plate down along with a fork. Then he sat down on the bed beside her as she scarfed down her meal.

"I hope it was good miss..?" Now that he thought about it, what was here name? What happened before she woke up on the street. "I still don't remember my name." She said with pancake still in her mouth. How could a child look so sad while eating pancakes?

"I see... Well, If you still don't even remember your name, I suppose you can't remember why you were alone on the street," Kurogiri sighed. "I did some shopping for you but I'm not quite sure if they fit. I'll let you get ready, come out when you're done and tell me if the clothes fit right." Kurogiri said to lighten the mood before he left the room for her to change.

The little girl walked into the bar in a purple long-sleeved dress and thick black leggings. The dress was a bit big but the leggings fit just fine. She looked around the room to see the man that she followed yesterday was sitting at the counter, this time with a hand on his face. She didn't know what to make of it, it creeped her out but it hid his annoyed frown as he turned his head to her. The child wasn't scared of the man, oddly. She even climbed a stool beside him.

"I see this brat is still around." The man with a hand on his face stated in a disapproving tone. His pupils that swam in his blood-red irises pierced through the hand and at the girl, though his body language was quite unaggressive, she still felt a bit uncomfortable. "Kurogiri, what are we planning to do with her?" The man turned his head to the man made of a purple mist, relieving the girl of the hand man's frightening stare. "I'm not quite sure, Tomura Shigaraki. Whatever you think is right. Miss, would you like some juice to drink?" Kurogiri turned from the man who he called Shigaraki to her.

"Yeah. Do you have orange juice?" The girl asked quietly, keeping her eyes on Shigaraki, who was contently sipping his drink that looked like apple juice. She could smell it from her seat, and it smelled terrible, nothing like any kind of juice. She tried to make her staring unnoticeable, but Shigaraki caught her and gave her a glare. "Yes we do." Kurogiri said as he poured a glass of orange juice, interrupting whatever Shigaraki was about to say to her.

"So we still don't even know her name? Hey brat, do you remember anything? Why were you all alone in the cold?" Shigaraki had a raspy voice, and he constantly sounded annoyed. The child shifted uncomfortably on her stool and looked at the floor.

"She doesn't remember, Tomura Shigaraki. My guess is that she got lost. But that doesn't really explain why she doesn't remember anything." Kurogiri said while pouring his own glass of orange juice. "Tch. What pissed me off was that no one was going to help her. There was even a hero nearby and they didn't even notice her. Anyways, I guess we can let her stay, I bet she probably hates heros after that. Am I right? Bet you expected them to always be there for you, right? You're probably quite shaken to learn the truth that all heros are self-absorbed and only do what they do to make themselves look good, right?" Shigaraki turned to the little girl who was listening attentively, though she couldn't really understand the questions he asked, but she was happy his anger was on hero's now and not her.

"I don't know." She muttered, avoiding his eye contact as she awkwardly drank her juice. She was a bit sad that the hero didn't notice her, but that doesn't mean she hated all heros.

"You probably are too dumb to realize it, but later you'll truly see how selfish heros can be" Shigaraki said as he turned back to sipping his drink.

"I feel like we need a name for her, Kurogiri. I don't really feel like calling her a brat all the time, and I'm never going to call her miss like you do. How about Tori Hana? That seems like a fitting name for this little bra- kid." Shigaraki said after finishing his drink.

"Oh- um, odd name choice, if I must say, but I think it's pretty." Kurogiri agreed but was caught off guard by his leader's words. The two men both looked at the girl, now named Tori Hana. She was blushing. She didn't expect to be named, especially by the man who seem to hate her. She may never remember her original name, but at least she had a new name now. She felt happy, an emotion she never really remembered feeling.

"Tori Hana, yeah, I like that." She said with a small but sincere smile. Shigaraki was silent, but struggled to hide his pleased smile as he saw the girl's soppy reaction as she broke down into joyful tears. Kurogiri, on the otherhand, was starting to think he didn't know his leader as much as he thought he did.

~Thank you for reading!~