Chapter 28: Another Battle

In the Demon Continent, Demon King Palace

Seen in the throne room was the Demon King who was looking out the window.

The weather in the veiled Devil continent and storms added to the atmosphere of horror there.

The Devil Continent is always dark and cloudy because it has a mixture of magical energy and demonic energy.

Ordinary humans would find it difficult to live on this continent because of the dense demonic energy.

That's why Humans will find it very difficult to fight Demons because the evolution of the Demon race is getting faster here.

As for Humans, they would have a hard time evolving because they haven't found the right way to evolve and the magical energy they still can't properly utilize.

Because of this, the Demon Lord still had the absolute advantage of destroying humans.

Except on the human side having people from other worlds or being called Heroes.

The current hero is still very weak.

Even they wouldn't be able to fight a rank 1-5 Demon General.

Moreover, the current Demon Lord was stronger than a high-level God.

There is no hope for the current Hero.

Actually Argos was able to rule the world on his own.

But he didn't because there was one God who acted as the overseer of this world, namely the supreme God.

His name is still unknown, it is clear that the supreme god is much stronger than Argos.

But, a supreme God would only watch over this world and would not try to interfere with the affairs of the world.

A few days ago, Argos had sensed the appearance of a space and time distortion.

Argos felt strange because he felt a great energy from within the distortion of space and time.

He thought that it was a low-level god or anything but a supreme god.

Low-level gods to high-level gods are allowed to participate in world affairs to a certain extent.

That's why Argos thought that the one who opened the distortion of space and time a few days ago was God.

Argos:"Just a little longer...."

Argos had been plotting world domination for the past several hundred years without angering the Supreme God.

Due to an unforeseen event, Argos had to speed up the planning process.

While Argos was still looking out the window, dozens of medium sized bats appeared which had fused together and formed the female body behind him.

That woman was Helia Morde.

Helia:"Argos-sama, I have succeeded in obtaining the power of the Lust sin series."

Recently, Helia was ordered by Argos to obtain the power of the Lust sin series to speed up the world domination plan.

Argos:"That's great, I've got 3 sin series powers and added another plus Lust."

From a long time ago, Argos had searched for all the power of the sin series while traveling the world.

As a result, he got 3 powers, namely Greed, Sloth and Pride.

When he recruits subordinates to become Demon Generals, he accidentally discovers one of the powers of the sin series, Durandall's Wrath.