Chapter 1- Like what you see?

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, fine" she sighs as she clicks away in her heels.

Opening the door slightly I and check the coast is clear before making a beeline through all the stands and to the front door.

"Ohh!" I hear Laura's shout from the other side of the shop, if I don't get out now I will be stuck here forever living out my worst nightmare. Being here for an hour and a half was enough for me.

I literally have nightmares of being stuck in the shop, and she buys everything she can get her hands on and makes me carry all the bags and by the time we get to her car my arms have fallen off.

Finally making my exit from the shop I push my sunglasses back, holding my golden hair from my face. My hair had started to hit my mid back now. It was Tyler's favorite thing to run his fingers through it.

Speaking of Tyler.

I wander over to the large Krispy Kreme stall in the middle of the mall. Really the only reason I come to the mall ever. Around the stall is mostly empty, only a few tourists and girls admiring the 'goods' mill around the front.

I push through a group of 12 year olds ogling the girls ogling Tyler. Their eyes glued to the girls chests. I shoot them a scathing glare as I walk past, making sure they see the disapproval in my eyes.

I walk up behind the girls, who were talking in hushed whispers eyes darting back and forth to the stall.

"Oh he's not that hot, I prefer Tyler" A peppy blonde says, I fight the urge to snort at this comment, she obviously has no idea that, Tyler's girlfriend is standing right behind her.

"The new guy looks like he has no idea what he's doing, we should make him squirm and order something that's not on the menu" The brunette says to the blonde, I really have the urge to shove a spork down their throats. Look I'm all for making somebody I hates life miserable but, somebody they don't even know, that's just low.

There isn't anyone manning the front of the stall, so I'll have to wait to see who will be joining us at the hellhole this year.

"Yeah apparently he is starting next at school on Monday, he's going to get so much shit" The brunette smiles and they all smirk.

"Bitches" I say as I walk past them, interrupting their session. They don't have time to say anything because the exploding of my ringtone plays across the empty space. Barbie girl plays louder as I pull it out of my pocket. I don't even have to look at the caller ID to know who it is. 

I accept, placing it to my ear; "Hey Laura"

"Oh my gosh, where did you go, I had the perfect dress!" she shouts through the phone, I can practically hear her shouting from the store, that's how loud she is and I had to be stupid and go and put the phone to my ear.

"You said that about the last fifty and I got hungry" I say simply, and I swear I heard her gasp.

"Oh well, where are you, I'll come and we eat together" she says excitedly, more like 'ill judge you while you drink your caramel latte frappe and look disgusted every time you take a bite of the doughnut'

"Okay, I'm heading to subway" I say into the phone. Subway was at the opposite end of the mall, far away from me. I just needed some time away from her.

Plus who would want subway when they have a Krispy Kreme? It's just mental.

"Okay I'll see you there!" she shouts chipper into the phone before shutting off the call without as much as a goodbye.

Rolling my eyes I put my phone back into my pocket, walking up to the counter, my eyes immediately drawn to the doughnut display.

My weakness.