Claimed by the moon.

He lowers down, wraps an arm around the back of my knees, and lifts me on his shoulder. I cried out wiggling and kicking the air in an attempt for him to drop me and let me go. He walks into the room and closes the door. The door magically locks as he leads us to my bed. 

"No! No, let me go!" I wiggle around trying with all my might. 

"Oof." He slams my body down on the bed. My hair displayed like a halo and the man in the moon stands in all his naked glory over me. My eyes with no control fall on his stiff aroused dick and subconsciously I like my lips.

"Are you going to try and run again or are you going to let me take your virginity like the good girl you are?" He asks as his dark eyes shine on me.

I take the chance and leap off to escape but his arm wrap around my wiast and pulls me flush agaisnt him. I whimper and cry clawing at his arms, I don't want this! A bite on the shoulder halts my struggling.

"I guess you are naughty after all. I am going to give you much more than coal sweetheart." He pushes my body down on the bed. I lift myself up but it goes in vain when his big body lays over mine, trapping me. I try and slide out from under him but his hand grip my waist and hold me still.

"You are making this much harder for you than for me." He growls in my ear which I barely listen to. My eyes search for something, someway in leaving this man. I crawl forward but he pulls me back so that his thick dick is against the crack of my ass.

"Are you going to be a good girl and follow with what I say or do you want the hard way that involve more pain than pleasure?" He asks in my ear.

"Neither, please just let me go." I cry crawling and pulling the cover to escape the strong grip he has on me.

"That wasn't in the options I gave you!" He growls, I whimper some more as my hair is pulled back. I look up at him fresh tears falling. "I guess it has to be the hard way."

"No please." He flips me on my back and pins my flailing arms above my head to the headboard. Cold metal digs on my wrist and he lets go. I look up to see he has cuffed my wrists, how did he...? Never mind, I have much more to worry about.

Manny bites down on my throat eliciting a cry and I close my eyes at the pain. Warm liquid runs down and I know for sure that is my blood. He licks the trail of blood that ended near the crease of my breasts.

"I think you had these on far too long." Manny pulls my bra off and throws it behind him, my tits growing hard from the cold air. He resumes in trailing his teeth once more down my flat stomach to the rim of my undies. The cuffs clink as I pull to stop the man. He bites the rim and pulls my underwear down my legs and off to the side like a dog.

He straightens going full height to observe my body. I close my eyes and my head turns away. I can't believe the man on the moon is going to take away my virginity. This is some sick dream or a not-real joke. No, this can't be!

"You are so beautiful." He spread my legs and grip them tight so i cannot move them. Linning his shaft to my pussy, i whimper looking up at him.

"Please stop this." I beg one final time hoping he will listen.

"Sshh, little girl, i am going to go slow. Relax." He whispers in  my ear slowly pushing in. God! That hurts. I wiggle as he go deeper and deeper inside stretching me out. Due to my betrayed body i already am slick enough for him to slide in. He halts when he hits something deep in. He leans over on his elbows near my head. Softly kissing my neck, my brain is distracted and clouds in confusion and in bliss with the tenderness. He must have made it all the way in.

"I am only halfway in darlin" my eyes widen and i cry when he bites on my shoulder sending waves of pleasure to mix with the pain of his shaft thrusting hard and breaking my hymen. He broke my cherry. He took my virginity away! He groans in my ear and licks my neck from his bite. How much further is he going to slide in?! "Ah, yes. Good girl."

His pelvis meet my own and he stills panting over me. I feel so numb, my body paralysed as it comes to realize the man in the moon just took my virginity. Nobody would ever beleive me and i will be sent to an asylum and experiemented on. What will my parents think? What would Santa clause do? Will it even matter to him?

"Ah!" I cry when manny moves and thrust in. That is a whole new feeling and even when my brain is ringing in alarm, my body is sending waves of pleasure up my spine. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. He moves in and out of me even as i deny liking it. 

"You are damn tight darlin." Manny groans on me and his body transforms once more. He is half glowing white on his left side and dark shadow on his right. He is half moon and both sides are moaning as they pound inside me. "Let me hear those sweet moans, let us hear how we please you. Say our name! Scream it!" Manny with a kind and deep voice mix as they enjoy themselves.

"Never. This is crazy. Please stop!" I plead closing my eyes and just wanting the moment to end.

"I guess we have to take it up a notch." I open my wide eyes as their pace quickens and my hips are pulled higher. Manny wrap my legs around his waist as his thrust grow shorter and harder.

"Ah, please stop!" I beg as electricity run up and down my spine.  A pool of fire begins to grow in my core and a coil tightening. What...no, i can't be growing an orgasm! Manny left hand reaches to grab my left breast and his lips lick and nibble on the right. I cant stop the moan that leaves my lips and i feel Manny smirk on my nipple.

"Good girl, Starlight. C'mon, cum for me. Cum with us." His words aren't helping me keep a sane mind. The deep tone and the harsh and wild ramming in my pussy...it is too much. I will deal with this later. Right now, I just need to finish this quickly. Manny hits a spot that makes me see stars and a long throaty moan to fly out of my mouth.

"Manny." I throw my head back as he hits that spot over and over, bringing me right to the edge.

"Want to cum darlin? Want to cum with us?" Manny pulls out making me gasp. Looking at him he has a wild dark twinkle in his eyes. Dark with lust and some other emotion I can't quite place. He grabs my legs and flips me on my stomach.

His hands lift my ass and his cock slams right in making me cry out. The new angle pushes him furhter in. I fear he is in my cervix for how deep he reached. He moans and keep a strong grip thrusting in deep and powerful. He finds that spot right away and continues on hitting it earning more moans from my mouth.

How can this even be possible? The man in the moon is here in a physical form fucking me mad in the north pole while Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus are out on vacation. A whole damn house of elves are jerking each other and ferocious horny beasts with sharp antlers and possibly long dicks are maybe breaking their stall doors. 

"Ah, Manny!" I scream as that knot snaps, I unfold under the still ramming man in the moon. 

"Yes, good girl. Argh!" I whimper mixed with a cry as hot loads of seed empty deep inside me. He isn't wearing protection!!!!

"No, don't cum in me. I am not on pill. I don't want a child." I tug at my restraints wiggling to get him out of me. Tears fall down my cheeks as the situation speed up to my mind my attempts at escape are futile.

"Too late and too bad. I held back but now, not anymore. If I wanted to, I would pour gallons of seed in you for eternity but I do have a light side." He flips me back on my back and I immedietely look away. He pulls out but something else is shoved in. Looking at him in alarm, he smirks at me. "A dildo to keep all my semen in there for a baby."

"Go to hell." I hiss at him.

"Well it is a good thing I am here then. Started the fun without me. Naughty," my breath hitches in my throat hoping my ears are deceiving me. Manny and I turn our heads to the window.