Chapter 57-Saturday-2018- Loophole Forgotten

"Where were you?"

That was the question Woods woke up to in the morning.

As of last night, no one but Connor was talking to Woods. 

"Being interrogated by a man who wants to kill me" Woods muttered.

Connor was also the only one who was watching him as well. 

While Connor was keeping an eye on Woods; Matt, Sam, Paul, Tanner and Kevin had been talking about Woods. 

They were discussing about what Matt was going to do when they finally got out of this mess. They only stopped when they heard Woods shuffle.

Matt sighed.

Matt liked the kid. Woods was fun to hang out with. Though he wasn't big on tech and preferred to build things, Woods had creative ideas.

Again Matt sighed and walked over to Woods and Connor.

Connor glared at Matt.

Matt and Connor had started a light argument about Woods.

Matt glared back before he turned his attention to Woods.

Sam, Tanner, Kevin, Tanner and Paul walked over to Woods too.

"So, here is the deal, Woods. In order for you to remain as one of my employees and one of my friends, the first thing you are going to do when we get out of here is ask Lexi Finn if you can tell who you are, cause I really don't want to fire you" Matt said

Woods grinned and then frowned, then groaned, and then finally slapped himself upside the head.

The others looked at Woods in alarm.

" I can't believe I forgot and I think Lexi did too, which really doesn't surprise me. Any way when Lexi and I first took that Oath, we came up with 3 ways we could break our Oath. 1 If the information was needed. 2 if the Fisherman caught up to us. Finally 3 If we or any friends we made were in danger" Woods said.

Matt and the others stared at their co-worker.

"We are your friends and we are in danger" Sam said impatiently with a glare.

"There are somethings that I can't tell you but what I can tell you what happened to me and Lexi, in 2005. Then what happened in 2009, ok?"

The other 5 huddled together.

They broke the huddle and Matt nodded in agreement.

"Matt when Marcus broke in last week the first time, he was coming to take his revenge. You see Lexi and I were witnesses to murder in 2009. Marcus Xavier is my adopted older brother, Marcus Demars. He killed my parents in 2008 right in front of me and Lexi. After shooting them he attempted to kill me but the bullet on grazed me. As of last week on Thursday, it was the first time in 9 years and a month, that I've seen him."

Again Matt and the others were lost.

"What does he have to do with the Fisherman?"

Woods opened his mouth but no words came out.

"I have everything to do with the Fisherman, Fredrick"

Marcus and his friends entered the group's prison.

Matt jumped.

"Leave them alone Marcus" Woods shouted

Marcus turned to Woods.

"I have some good news and bad news for you Woods. But before I tell you what is what, you are going to explain everything, Demars"

"Once upon a time that was your name too" Woods growled at the older man.