[ 7 ]

[a.n] : so, ik y/n should already be overpowered since she's uh yk saitama-ish, but i want to tone down her strength since she's 19 and saitama is like 25, which means that she's a bit naive and not that much experienced yet to that point. she is very strong and thats one thing.

NEW EDIT : this is an old chapter 💀 I was away for a long time and didn't think it would fit but I'll edit this later lol. I'm not dropping this story but it's my motivation thats shit.

Also I kind of want to rewrite this story ( not the plot it won't change) but just the way it's written in general. Now that I'm older I find it cringy 👹👹.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVEN

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"(Y/n), what brought you to Nevada in the first place?"
"I think you know the answer to that, Silas."

[ 5 months ago ]
| CITY-Z ; JAPAN |

-THE cacophony of voices echoed throughout the room, volumes rising and falling with every retort the two humans had directed to each other like flaming balls. Disregarding your presence and, not to mention another presence in the kitchen, microwaving popcorn, they continue to bicker, bicker and bicker. Talking over each other as though their life had depended on it. Correction : screaming over each other as though their life depended on it.

"...If you even so dare to think my sensei is useless, then I suggest-"

"Hold, on." A scoff was heard. "Your sensei? What makes you think you can refer to her like that? She's not someone to gate keep on your own! You're not living with her yet, so why are so you pressed?"

From your plush bean sack, you ignored it all, just as you always do, and slightly lean to the side in concentration as you aggressively stab the 'x' button on your controller, leering at the screen with ferocious rage.

"You won't get me this time, username : the_anime2waifu! " You laughed silently to yourself, manuevering through the buttons to get your avatar to drink a boost potion, a fervent flame encompassing her form before releasing several hard punches into your opponent.

"Come on, come on- " You chant, watching their health go down in mild satisfaction. "Yeah, that's right! Die, die, die die!" Though it was clear you were winning, the potion reduced your energy level quite a lot, a weak point you mulled over, "Just a bit more..." Scrambling towards the screen, you awaited the pleasure of seeing the bar drop to a zero...

Only for them to consume a potion, a health potion, by the last minute, sending your heart into a spiraling mess of frustration as their last punch managed to obliterate you from the space of the arena You cradled your head, clawing your hair when the "YOU LOST" title flickered on the screen, testing every ounce of patience you had.

"Seriously, guys?" Heaving out an exasperated sigh, you fumble to press the pause button on your controller and threw a look over your shoulder. "Can you please take it outside, I just lost my fifth game here! -" Annoyed by the constant bickering interfering your game, you raise your brows, a questioning scowl on your face.

"Anyways, why are you still here Fubuki, didn't we already take down that muskrat for you? " The said woman huffed, crossing her arms. " And Genos, please, that chair is not a weapon to use, alright hun. It costs me, 1135 yen to buy it with discount, if you wanna break it, better put it in the rent."