[ 3 ]

[a.n]: sorry for the long update, i was having a writer's block :,D, here's a long chapter as compensation.

please vote too it motivates me!!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THREE

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"JACK!"

The ravenette snaps out of his trance, flinching as his knees buckle against the underside of his table. He hunches over his back, a pained expression on his face as he rubs the sore spot on his thighs, narrowing his eyes at Miko.

"Honestly, what is your problem?" He exclaimed, followed by an exasperated sigh. "Please, Miko, it's lunchtime; I don't need any more surprises."

"Aww, come on! Don't be so tight, Jackie!" With a playful wail, the said girl scooted closer to him, slung an arm around his neck, and yanked his head close. Her fingers pointed to a familiar figure cheerfully striding into the canteen.

"Shortie, seems to be lonely,"She whispered into his ear, then the whites of her teeth cracked into a malicious smile, a delirious cackle flitting in between her words. "She's rad! Wanna introduce our new friend into the group?"Jack broke out in a cold sweat.

With an irritated sigh, he pushes her face away from him with the palms of his hands "No way! Leave her be, for god's sake Miko you're going to scare her off!"

"After what you have seen?!" Her lips curved into a pout, and her arms thrashed in disbelief.

He opens his mouth to speak, only for it to shut when the passing events of the entire morning came back to him. You'd think it's strange. It's actually strange. How weird, you would say?

Very weird.

To begin with, there was the incident with the window.He's not planning to elaborate on that because he nearly pissed his pants thinking it was a fucking ghost.

For a second, his mind short-circuited, and mulled on the possibility that he was dreaming. Maybe hit his head a little too hard, or got his soul exorcised, probably dead in a ditch nearby. Things like that. All thoughts went rampant until Miko gave him a hard thwack, grabbing him by his collar to reprimand him, saying how dare he doubt the faithful god like that. It was normal for people to show up at class like that, right?

Next was in the track field, when her incredibly insane speed managed to nearly blow out everyones faces. Though no science can explain her superhuman abilities, it was quite amusing to see the priceless look on his teacher's face when (Y/n) managed to beat him in a timed race by 10000 seconds. The sight was that, it was as if she didn't even run at all, only a mere blur of a swish then boom, she was done.

She was basically a superhuman. Holding her breath underwater? She stayed there for eleven hours and didn't budge. Running in a race? Well, you already know the answer to that. Gym came around, and by that point and it wasn't even a surprise when everyone saw her lifting several weights in one hand.

Deft fingers reach up to massage the bridge of his nose. There was no way in hell he's going to scare off the new student, besides, even if he had accepted her invite, the only fearful probability was her awareness of the well, you know, the autobots.

And Miko ain't that slick either; it's customary to never entrust Miko with sensitive information. "Wait a minute, Miko-"

Just then a crash was heard, followed by an indiginant yell that resonated across the canteen. Everyone, including the duo, strained their necks to witness the commotion.