" oh ? so you didn't totally crazy " he chuckled pinching my nose 

" I still feel like a failure it's my fault your here " I said getting up and running out 

" ISA -" Shisui yelled placing Isaac in Itachi's hands and chasing after me 

" you know if you think about it its my fault that she got stuck up " Izumi smiled nervously 

" shut up Izumi " Itachi said blankly  . 

I was at the back off the hospital studying my head when I felt a hand on my shoulder . Shisui sat down next to me holding my hand . 

" you were always this way " he chuckled 

" what do you mean ?" I looked at him smirking 

" I remember you would cry every time I had to leave on a mission you never wanted me out of your sight and if I ever had to fight you would jump in front of me either ready to fight the person or take the blow - I always found it cute " he smiled looking at me as I blushed 

" but when it actually counted I didn't show " I hung my head 

" as I said you came at the perfect time " he smiled pulling me onto his lap . " I love you so much and I trust you with my life even in those moments that I felt over powered I lasted until you got there and never had a doubt that you would be late or fail to save me Isa ." 

I turned to hug him as he kissed me . 

" I love you too Shisui " I smiled as he carried me on his back inside . 

" if anything I should be carrying you" I laughed 

" oh shut up I'm not that hurt " he said glaring at me " how long do you have off " 

" until the end of the month " 

" wanna make a kid ?" he smiled 

" really Shisui ?" 

" yes " 

" no " 

" when then ?" 

" never " I said jumping down from his grasp and running down the hall 

" we agreed on two " 

" if you catch me then maybe " I said laughing with my tongue out

Just then I bumped into a body flicker clone who had wicked smirk on his face . 

" your mine " he smirked as the real Shisui appeared over me and I gulped nervously . 

In the blink of an eye I was in the stock closet with the a shirtless Shisui taking off my clothes . I smiled nervously as he crashed his lips on mine . 

" Shisui not here " I said covering my chest as he hovered over me as my back hit the door . 

" I can't wait and truly I don't want to sweetheart " he whispered kissing my neck . 

" suppose we get caught " I said trying to slip away . His hands kept me firm in place while he sucked on my neck intently like he hadn't eaten for months . I eased under his arm and was about to put back on my bra - when I heard the door lock . 

" I hate to do this baby but you either give me what I want or I put a kid in you when we get home " he hovered over me again throwing the bra on the floor and whispered in my ear " and make sure you don't push it out any of my cum " 

I bit my lip and looked down . 

" well what'll it be Isa ?" he smirked . 

" I hate you so much " I said as he chuckled 

" ouch but I know you love when I do this " he said and with one  swift move his hands were in my shorts and his fingers were rubbing my clit . I gasped when I felt two fingers enter me . 

" uh Shisui " I whispered falling to my knees as he took the rest of my clothes off . With my back on his chest as we sat down  his free hand groped my boobs and the other thrusting inside of me , I felt his kisses ever so often and I tried to cover my moans but it felt so good . 

" UHHHHHHh~ " I screamed feeling my end near . I met his eyes and followed them down to my clit - I felt his erection poking my ass and smirked I put my hands over my clit and stroked it as he brought  his soaked fingers to his mouth and licked them clean putting them in my mouth after shifting his other hand back inside of me thrusting quickly as I sucked on his fingers eagerly . 

" Fuck Shisui " I hissed gripping his arm tightly rubbing my clit at an exceptionally fast pace as I came all over his hands and he smiled . 

" That's the face " he said resting me down behind the door picking up our clothes . 

" so you don't want anything I know your hard " I said as he dressed himself . 

" ladies first - I just wanted to see that pretty cum face you make when some part of me inside you " he said pulling me into a kiss biting my lip as he finished . 

" Shisui I - " I said as he cupped my cheeks - I hung my head 

" what's the matter my dear ?" he said staring at me with those eyes , my face turned red and just stared at him and he kissed me passionately . 

" I- that's embarrassing " I said taking my shirt up . 

" what?" he said sitting down in front of me .

" I don't know you - " I said turning red again 

" you make all kind of faces like the one now when I make you blush like an idiot and you forget your point , the classic cum face with your eyes in the back of your head and your mouth open or the nervous smile when someone says something that makes you uncomfortable , there's the confused one or the depressed one but my personal favorite is the scared and slightly shocked one with the gasp . " he laughed 

My face went red again as I laughed nervously along and then I noticed the face I was making . 

" you see " he chuckled helping me to my feet . 

" I didn't know you noticed all of that " 

He brought me into a hug putting his forehead on mine as our eyes met . 

" because my eyes are always on you - I never take them off of you ever " 

I smiled as he brought me closer 

" I remember you telling me you were gonna poke my eyes out if I don't stop staring I've been waiting for that day . " 

" well I didn't take them out but I put them back in just so they could look at me " I said as we both chuckled at the irony . " you've got some special eyes and everybody wants you too see them " 

" but I only want to see you - I love you Isa " he said kissing my cheek 

" I love you too " 

When the coast was clear we left the stock room and went back to the hospital room .