Just, breathe.It's alright, it'sokay,its--Oh god, oh,lord, oh no, oh lord, ohMyGOD.I'M GONNA DIE- It's not like he was afraid of him in the first place--okay, maybe he did feared Silas a little; what bothered him was that, holy shit, this fucking woman weighed a ton, and his muscles were about to tear off his body any second now because of that-and not wholly because he swerved onto his mercedes and broke off the headlights.

After your helpful :"You suck at driving" remark he had all the pleasure of crying over the broken car for half an hour before composing himself. For a split second, he considered gluing the headlights with a sticky glue he purchased from a 99 cent store not far away, only to chuck it to the ground when your smartass informed him that it was 'Thou mangled guts-griping flax-wench!' -whatever that meant.

"You look like you're holding your shit in."

He twisted his head so hard to look at you, his neck nearly snapped off its hinges. "Pardon, me."

"Look, man. Holding your feces in is up to no good you know?" You lectured, waving one hand up in the air before diving in to the importance of : 'how to not burst your appendix from constipation 101'

He was disgusted, mildly surprised but nonetheless terrified. "You are a menace to society." He huffs before continuing his painstaking journey.

"Says you, who took me out with a chloroform napkin." You tenderly kicked his leg-tenderly as in nearly shattering his joints.

"Well, you agreed it to it."

"..."

"..."

"It tasted like strawberries!"

"That's not a fault on my behalf"

You kicked his leg, "hey." And when he didn't respond a smug smile became apparent on your face.

" And when he didn't respond a smug smile became apparent on your face

"Hey."

Kick.

"Hey, strawberry." --why do were you so insistent on calling him that?

kick.

"Hey, mr ugly."

He grits his teeth, grins, and continued to move. No, this isn't a big deal. Warren, just keep going and ignore that brat. Yes, unless you don't move, she won't notice you.

kick.

"Pay my bills."

kick.

"Can you pay my telephone bills?"

kick.

"Do you pay my automo' bills?"

kick.

"He-"

With an irk on his brow, he turns around and pinches your cheek. "If you- if you so much as to touch my expensiveguccislacksthatlordsilasboughtforme I will splatter your blood on the bloody pavement."