XD

I didn't know what to do so I put Come Back Home.
So here it goes...
Harlee's P.O.V
I was talking to Robert about how we are going to plan Daehyun's birthday when I hear a knock on the door I asked Robert if he can get it but he fell asleep. I roll my eyes at him. I get up and get the door right there was my second favorite kpop band Bts! I hear Rap Monster "Annyeonghasseyo we are Bts and, our car broke down in front of this neighborhood and we saw B.A.P's car and we were wondering if they live here. And what is your name?"
"My name is Harlee, and Zelo is my stepbrother and they do live here along with my family and boyfriend." I told them. "Can we come in?" Suga said. I reply "Ummm... sure 😊" with a smile. "Robert Garcia get your ass up we have company!" I told Robert so then he can wake up. Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes. Yongguk comes downstairs and told me "Harlee if we have company you shouldn't be swearing at your boyfriend." "Fine, but he doesn't want to wake up." I told Yongguk. "Set a good impression on yourself just because you started cussing when you were in 5th grade doesn't mean you can cuss now when there's company here." Yongguk kept telling me to stop cussing. Jungkook didn't stop whining to Suga "How come you didn't let me cuss when I was 16! 😕" Robert woke up because of all the commotion. "Aww did I wake you up my baby?" I asked. "Yes and I'm older than you so shut up" he replied. "Umm... how about no😄" I said and started running away. "Why you little..." Robert said and caught up to me, he picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Let me go! Help there is a crazy man taking me away!" I yelled while laughing. I saw Zelo roll his eyes at me. "YAH, ZELO OPPA DON'T BE LIKE THAT!!!" I yelled to my older brother while trying to get to Zelo and start hitting him ㅠbut Robert was to strong for me.

~~~
Sorry it was short and I haven't updated in awhile this was a very awkward chapter.