A game of basketball and...WHAT?!?

What's up wonderful readers all I have to say is that ALL these characters are real!
Harlee's P.O.V
The teams for the game is Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup, Zelo, Robert, Eli, and me. The other team is Matthew, Abel, Abel little Bro, Israel, Michael and Antonio, Ian, Kai, Memfis. While me Robert and Eli were doing most of the work while b.a.p was on the side watching us using teamwork. When they decided to block Robert and Eli I yell to Zelo and passed it to him. When the game was over the score was 99-0. My team was the 99. We went to CiCis along with Lourdes. Me and Robert were outside talking when we were talking about family members I brought up that my Grandma had chemo. He was silent for awhile but I don't want him to give me the silent treatment. I said," Is everything alright?" All he said was "Yeah everything is fine." His eyes began to water. "Are you sure everything doesn't look ok to me. Please tell me Robert." I said. He looked at me and said, "Its just that your lucky to have both grandmas when I don't even have. (I might be wrong so it might be one) "he began to cry. You tried to cheer him up but I knew I couldn't. "This might be worse than WooHyun losing his Ms.Gong." I muttered under my breath hoping he didn't hear me. I came to think when I feel two arms wrap around me tightly. I started to hug back when I realized it was time to confess my feelings when he pulled away and and started to talk, "Harlee I liked you for awhile now and I have to say that I love you." I stared blankly at him ,"I knew you didn't have feelings for me." he said sadly. I stuttered ,"No that's not it I was going to confess when you beat me to it. So I guess we're dating." I looked to the side when I saw all of B.A.P including Lourdes looking out the window. I asked Robert if he wanted to eat as we went in we sat down next to each other when we went to get our food when Lourdes started to ask questions asking about me and Robert. I said nothing and kept getting food with DaeHyun. I didn't know but Gabby came in and saw me. She asked me how many plates I had. All I did was shrug. Robert told me not to tell anyone about us. I was confused but agreed. After a week I had to tell Yongguk. I call Robert asking if I could tell Yongguk. I toke awhile to get him to agree but he gave in. I thank him and went to talk to Yongguk. We went outside and spilled everything about after the game.

****
I don't know if this chapter was longer. Talk or kik me for any requests.
thebloodycreature
I'm sorry if I don't respond right away.
-💙H💚-