When it all happen

Harlee's P.O.V
I was getting ready for school when I hear a knock on the door. "What do you want now Matthew?" I said. I went to open the door when I said, "What now ..." I looked up when I saw 6 boys. They look familiar to me. When I finally got it I realized it was B.A.P. I said "Oh my GOD. It's B.A.P right or am I dreaming." I hope I was dreaming because I almost called them Matthew. I snapped backed to reality when I heard a deep voice saying,"Joeun achiminida , sorry if we were interrupting your schedule for the day, but we were wondering if you will let us live here?" I know that voice it's Bang Yong Guk. OMG I'm not dreaming anymore.O.O I heard a different voice saying,"Ileumi meo eyo" Oh gods its Choi Jun Hung. "My name is Harlee. Um hold on." I run upstairs and ask my parents if they could live here. they both said "Ok". I was happy that B.A.P could live here with me. I said they said okay. I told them what rooms they can sleep in. Zelo, Jongup sleeps is my room. Yongguk and HimChan sleep in Memfis's room. YoungJae and DaeHyun sleeps in Gwynn's room.
Then I remembered that I need to head to school. I said my goodbyes and left. I yelled as I ran to catch up to Lourdes. I told her the news and she freaked out I told her to calm down and start running so then we don't miss the bus. when we got there I started talking to Eli and Michael. Lourdes went to talk to Maria. when the bus got here we went on and Abel started playing music so then we could all sing. Once we got to school I was sad because I can't see Eli at school anymore because he's in Ninth Grade so I can't see if he's okay. I was on my way to Career Portals in FCS (home ec) I bumped into someone when I looked up I saw it was Robert I quickly said,"Mian Hammida" he said in return, "Kwaenchanayo." then he said, "See you in ELA!","Ok." and we went our separate ways. In ELA 8th & 9th period I asked Robert shyly, "He the boys in my neighborhood like to play outside at my house do you wanna spend the night?" I can tell he was a bit shy when he said in return, "Sure!" and he started to blush. Then I realized I was blushing too! Oh no! So I quickly ran to my seat next to Lourdes and told me, "YOUR BLUSHING!!!😆",SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!😳 I said in my head. since the teachers don't care I put my earphones and started to listen to B.A.P 'WHAT THE HELL' when I heard a voice saying,"Which KPOP song now?" As the person pulled out one of my earphones I saw it was Robert. Hey listened to the song and said it was pretty good I told him thanks and he went to his seat.
After school me and Robert were sitting in the same seat when I hear Lourdes whisper in my ear, "Oh Harlee you're blushing!!" I quickly looked at Robert and saw he was blushing to. I told him if your feeling uncomfortable I can move to a different seat?", but he quickly responded, "ANIYO, KWAENCHANAYO!", I responded shyly,"Ok."
When we were walking I tripped and Robert catches me in a snap of a finger. I stood up and said,"Go ms sseum ni da." We were in front of my house when I saw the blinds one was black a... wait black. They watching us. I remember that it was a month ago when they moved in. I told them all my secrets and I know that I can tell them about anything.
I texted all my friends telling tell that we are going to play basketball with a couple of friends.

***
Sorry that was a short chapter but it was worth it!!!
-💙H💚-