I'm in AO3!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm finally on AO3!:)

I promise this is relevant to this book.

First of all I wanted to move to AO3 to expand the platforms on where I would put my story. I wanted to tell you all in case you would be interested to check it out ^o^.

It's the same story title, and I still have the same username, however a lot will be changed in the story; from the plot, and the writing. The only reason why I wouldn't change it here is because I lately have been experiencing issues in regards to plagiarism here in Wattpad, and I wanted to keep my original works as some sort of proof of my original work, but I also wanted to keep it the way it is as some sort of milestone I could look back on.

It has been such an amazing journey writing for you all! You have all been very supportive and kind with your engagement with my stories, and I wholeheartedly cannot thank you all enough for the opportunities and joys you've given in terms of creative writing. All of you have fueled my passion for writing, not just fanfictions, but creative writing in general, and I cannot thank you enough.

A lot of things will change in the fanfiction, but rest assured the essence will remain the same. I wanted to enhance my writing skills and further smoothen out the plot to fill in any plot holes, conclude any unfinished subplots, flesh out the characters better, and just make the story make sense all in all.

And with the sequel; Solitude, I will still continue it whilst rewriting Egoist, so updates will take some time.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read my side hobby, and helping me realize my passion for writing:). You all have been so kind and supportive <3.I'll see you guys in AO3, hopefully :'D.

EGOIST (Sang Woo x Fem!OC) [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें