⤷ 🍋 // Music - Honggi / Minjoong

WARNING: there is sexual content in this part feel free to skip if yall don't like reading but where here for it right ? jsjsjjsjs enjoy :>

3rd POV

Mingi was in the library reading some books about producing music. He loved music and wanted to learn how to make his own. He then studied almost all the time after school. He was currently in senior high school.

One day when Mingi was reading him leaning on the bookshelves a guy suddenly spoke "Excuse me well I saw you reading a book about music and would like to know where you got it" the boy said. Mingi smiled and moved away from the bookshelf as he was blocking the books. "Ah here" he pointed and smiled. He thought of how cute the boy was and he looked younger. "Uhm may I ask what's your name?" Mingi asked. "Hongjoong music department first-year college" he smiled. Mingi was shocked as he was first-year college. "Oh well, Mingi senior high" he let out a giggle. "We should meet sometime again I think I can help you with music" Hongjoong smiled and gave a piece of paper and left. Mingi opened it with a phone number. He smiled as he found a friend.

A month passed by and Hongjoong and Mingi were hanging out a lot and Mingi started to fall for him like how he fell for music back when he was little.

One day Mingi was awake in the middle of the night thinking about Hongjoong. He sighed as he couldn't get his mind off of him. A few minutes later he heard a knocking on his door wondering who was still awake. He opened the door to see Hongjoong with puffy eyes. "Joongie?". "Mingi" he cried, "My girlfriend and I broke up". Mingi closed the door and let Hongjoong sit. "Joongie im sorry she didn't deserve you" Mingi said. "I loved her" Hongjoong's voice cracked. Mingi looked down trying to hold his sadness. Mingi wished they would break up but seeing Hongjoong like this made him sad. "Please sing a song for me" Hongjoong pleaded. "Im not a singer Joongie". "I heard you sing and I don't care," he said. Mingi sighed, and began to sing "My feelings for you is starting to get over me, endless nights I can't sleep, my mind is blank filled with our memories, every time I'm with you my love keeps growing, blooming like a flower, I want to be with you, but your in love with another, who is not me" he sang and continued. Mingi wrote this song and started to feel tears run down his cheeks and sooner or later his voice began to crack. Hongjoong looked up to see Mingi crying. Hongjoong's mind then lit up with the lyrics of "I love everything about the first time we met until the end, it's you and you're here breathing right beside me". Mingi cried "Sorry" he wiped his tears. Hongjoong lifted up Mingi's chin. "Do you like me... more than a friend?" He asked. "Yes Hongjoong the song I wrote was about you and i can't help my feelings you love someone and not m-" Mingi was cut off and surprisingly felt a pair of lips on him. "Mingi you should've told me sooner," Hongjoong said.

"What do you mean?" Mingi looked at Hongjoong. "Mingi... the reason why my girlfriend dumped me is because of you, she saw how my eyes would always look at you" Hongjoong explained. "Wh-" he was interrupted by a kiss from Hongjoong. His lips just decided to go in sync with his. Sooner or later Hongjoong's tongue started to explore Mingi's mouth causing Mingi with a shocked face as their tongues were playing with each other.

Hongjoong pinned Mingi to the wall and started to bite his ear. "Well, your mine now" he smirked. And left red and purple marks all over Mingi's neck and collarbone causing Mingi's body to send shivers. "Joongie" he moaned. "Yes baby". "You just had a broke up we cant" Mingi sighed. "What do you mean? So? What now I don't care I can't help it or you making an excuse cuz I know your eyes," He said. "Uhm... fine I am but I... it's my first-time" Mingi blushed. "Aww Baby you're in good hands" he smiled and took of Mingi's hoodie. "Of course this baby has wonderful abs" he lifted his eyebrows as he touched Mingi's abs and bit one of his nipples hearing him moan. Hongjoong licked his fingers and played with Mingi's nipples as Mingi was moaning and loving the feeling. As Hongjoong's hand trailed down to his sweatpants and removed them. "And look who decided to not put on boxers" he looked down at how big Mingi is. He smiled and bit his lips. "Don't tell me im too big" Mingi said shyly. Hongjoong looked at Mingi and removed his bottoms. "Aww yours is cute," Mingi said. "Well I love yours more than anything," Hongjoong said "You have some lube?". Mingi gulped and went to his drawers and gave him. Hongjoong smirked. Hongjoong applied it to his hands and inserted his two fingers in his hole. Mingi was blushing the whole time, he couldn't believe Hongjoong is a moaning mess in front of him. Suddenly Hongjoong took out his finger and slowly placed Mingi's member in his hole and both moaned loudly. Mingi looked at Hongjoong who was riding him sexily. "F...Fa...faster," Mingi said. Hongjoong continued to ride him but Mingi changed their positions, where Hongjoong faced from behind and Mingi held his waist slamming inside of him. Hongjoong's hands were grabbing the sheets and loved the way Mingi toke over him. "Hnghh Mingi I'm gonna cum" Hongjoong said with pleasure. Mingi smirked and rubbed Hongjoong's cock while thrusting inside of him. "Cum for me". Suddenly they both at the same time came. They were both red and panting from what just happened. Mingi fell down on the bed beside Hongjoong. "Hey I love you," Mingi said. "Dummy me too" Hongjoong replied.

-------

985 word count