⤷ 🍃 // Sunset - Honggi / Minjoong

3rd POV

Mingi just got a message from his best friend Yunho saying that he wanted to meet. So they did.

"Mingi!" Yunho waved in the air

"Hey! Why'd you call me here again?" He asked confused why he and Yunho met outside the convenience store.

"I set you up" he smiled as Mingi gave him a shocked and panicking face.

"Why!?!" Mingi was shocked out of people why ser him up on a date. "You do know how awkward I am?"

"I know but this guy you'll never be awkward with them, I mean you promised something to me" he smirked, "The dare, don't you remember, I set you up on a date and he's gonna be your first kiss hello!"

"Oh fuck I forgot" Mingi looked down "Well you should've warned me"

Suddenly Yunho's phone rang and he answered it. After a few minutes he turned back to Mingi and said "He's coming, don't worry you know him, please make out in the dance practice room" Yunho sweetly smiled and ran.

"Yah YUNHO! Co-" he stopped and he saw Hongjoong in front of him. "Oh hey, Joongie" he waved.

"Hey, so you're the guy Yunho set me up?" He asked

"Probably I mean he told me that I'm gonna be with someone today" he smiled.

As his heart beat rapidly, Hongjoong out of all people him. Mingi had a crush on Hongjoong since the show 'MIXNINE' happened. He discovered how talented he was.

Mingi looked down "T...This is my first time" He said shyly. "Aww don't worry me too," Hongjoong said joyfully.

Hongjoong held Mingi's hand and began to walk and Mingi followed him.

They ended up at their company's rooftop. "I want to spend it here im sorry if it's lame, I like to watch the sunset it's beautiful," Hongjoong said. "It's ok, I love sunsets it's beautiful... like you," Mingi said.

Mingi's heart was racing and realized what he said. "Mhm really... well your one of the handsome-est people I know" Hongjoong smiled trying to hide the tint of red in his cheeks as he was blushing. Mingi suddenly felt redness on his cheeks.

"Im glad Yunho decided to pick you as my date," Hongjoong said as he laid his head on Mingi's shoulder and held his hand. "Me too"

"Have you ever felt loving someone for how many years?" Mingi asked and Hongjoong looked at him and nodded. "Yeh I love someone for how many years but i don't think that person loves me back" Hongjoong sighed. Mingi's eyes suddenly filled up with tears as he heard what Hongjoong said. "Oh..." he sniffled. "Hey, are you ok?" Hongjoong asked as he faced Mingi with tears. "Yah stop Mingi why?" He asked. "No I'm fine" he responded. "I know your eyes Mingi" Hongjoong wiped his tears. "Well I love a person deeply and I think that someone has loved a person for a long time".

Hongjoong suddenly felt his heartbreak as he heard those words. Mingi let out more tears. "Who is it," Hongjoong said Trying not to cry. "..." he went silent. "I'm sorry Joongie but it's... you" he broke down into tears. Hongjoong cried as well as the person he loves the most loves him back. "Why did you never tell me Mingi for how many years I have been waiting for you" he cracked his voice. Mingi looked up "What?". "I love you Mingi since we were trainees, for how many I waited and almost gave up". Mingi smiled and wiped Hongjoong's tears.

Mingi leaned closer and kissed Hongjoong while the sunsets.

----------

597 word count