~ 30k bouns chapter ~

~ I love you ~

Y/n's POV

(rewind back to) 22nd of march

I was sitting on my bed just scrolling through social media when I feel the bed sink next to me, I turn my head to see Niki with a huge grin on her face.

"What's got you so smiley?" I ask her, she then pulls out something that was behind her, my jaw dropped, it was the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen.

(i absolutely love this dress, like where can I get it)

"You like it?" she asks me.

"It's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen," I say still in awe.

"Well it's yours," she says passing it to me, I look at her wide-eyed.

"Wait this is for me!?" I say shocked.

"Yeah, Tubbo gave it to me this morning and told me to give it to you and help you get ready, and he also gave me this note," she said pulling out a note from her pocket and handing it to me.

it read:

Dear Y/n

'Follow the yellow brick road'

Tubbo xx

It was a line from the movie the wizard of oz, Niki then walks out of the room to let me change. I slip on the dress and just melt from how beautiful it was, it fit me perfectly, I wonder what all this is for?

I call Niki back in and we get started on my hair and makeup. once we are all done I decided to ask guys what Tubbo meant by 'follow the yellow brick road.'

"Idk, maybe you should check outside" purpled said with a grin. 

I put on a pair of fancy sandals and head out the back door, as soon as I step out the door I see a trail of sunflowers leading to a nearby meadow.

"The yellow brick road" I whisper under my breath and begin to follow it once reach the meadow the trail stops and I'm met with a cute little picnic.

"Do you like it?" a voice says from behind me, I jump slightly but quickly recognize the voice

"Anything you do, I love," I say spinning around to face him,

"Shall we start then?" I ask looking down at all the delish food on the mat.

"We shall," he said sitting down.

We sat there in the meadow for a long time, just talking and enjoying each other's company, but too soon did the sun start to set. I was staring at the sun setting when tubbo began to speak.

"So.. Y/n I need to tell you something," he said a bit nervous.

"Yes?" I say getting a bit worried too.

"Well just want to say... well that I um," he says stumbling a bit on his words.

"I'm just gonna say it......... I love you" his words left me speechless.

"I mean you don't have to say it back I just wanted to say it, sorry it's probably to-" I cut off his rambling with a kiss, at first he was surprised but quickly melt into the kiss.

"I love you," I say pulling away from our kiss, his eyes widening with joy, he then stands up and then proceeds to lift me and spin me around.

"I love you"

-------------------------------------------------------

A/n - I hope you enjoy this chapter I know I sure did writing it, let me know if there are spelling mistakes.

also, I know this chapter is late but for the past 2 weeks, I've had covid so haven't been feeling the best but I'm a lot better now.

I don't know when I will post the next chapter but hopefully soon.

don't forget to eat and drink and take care of your selves and don't forget you are loved <3333

(782 words)

<3