~ Chapter 10 ~

A/n - OMG GUYS THANK YOU ALL FOR 700 READS AND 20 VOTES, YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE. And I'm sorry guys for not posting in a while I've been busy :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

7th of January ( I bet y'all forgot that was all one day XD) 

I wake up to the sun in my eyes and try turning around only to be held in place, I quickly turn my head around only to meet with a sleeping Tubbo. my eyes widen in shock, I try to remember what happened last night. I try to think back only to remember throwing up then passing out. 

I slowly try to pry Tubbo's arms away from my waist so I could get ready, to no avail he just held me closer. I let out a small huff in annoyance and decide to just go back to sleep.

Freya's POV :0

I was in the kitchen making everyone breakfast when I thought I should ask what the L/n girls want for breakfast. I walk up to the room that Holly and the girls were sharing, I walk in to see them all doing some drawing.

"Those look good girls, also Holly what do you want for breakfast?" I ask.

"I'll just have some porridge thanks," she said turning back to her drawing.

I walk down the hall down to the other room. I walk into the room to see Y/n and Tubbo cuddling in bed. I let out a quiet aww and walked back to the girl's room.

"Girls come quickly I have something to show you, but you have to be quiet," I tell the girls heading back to the room.

I open the door a little to show the girls.

(this is what you look like)

"Awww" I hear Lani say behind me. I then hear a camera flash, I turn around to see Holly had her phone out and had taken a photo.

"Ok let's leave before they see us," I say quietly closing the door and going down to finish making breakfast.' ill just let them sleep in' i think to myself setting the food on the table.

Y/n's POV

I wake up to arms wrapped around my waist holding me tight. I move slightly to get out of Tubbo's grasp, I was starting to get hungry. as I moved he mumbled in my ear.

"Not so fast" I turn around to face Tubbo only to see him pretending to sleep, but I could see the smirk playing on his lips.

"Come on, I'm hungry," I say with a pout.

"Hmm fine, but you have to bring me back food," he said in a raspy morning voice.

"Anything for you darling" he just lay there shocked at the pet name, I took that as my chance to leave so I climb out of his arms and head downstairs.

Tubbo's POV

"Anything for you darling" I lay there shocked, I've only known this girl for what like a day and I already like her!.

I didn't even see her leave I was just too stunned. I get up out of bed thinking of what I should do now, I thought I might as well have a shower while I wait for Y/n to come back.

I finish with my shower and walk back into my room to get dressed. As I'm about to put on my shirt I hear the door open.

Y/n's POV - back to when she left the room

I reach the kitchen to see the girls at the table and Freya in the kitchen cooking bacon.

"Oh Y/n, good morning how did you sleep?" Freya said with a smirk, what is with this family and smirks?

"I slept fine, what's for breakfast?" I ask changing the topic.

"Whatever you like," Freya said pointing to the table. I walk over to the table and make myself some breakfast and just got tubbo some toast.

"So I was wondering if you guys wanted to go to the arcade today at about lunchtime?" Freya says joining us at the table.

"YES," we all say in unison.

"Ok great, Y/n can you ask if Tubbo wants to come along?" Freya asks.

"Sure," I say walking to his room.

I reach Tubbo's room and was about to knock but my hands were full and the door was open, so I open the door with my foot and see Tubbo shirtless.

"AGH!" I yell turning around quickly almost dropping the food. I hear laughing behind me and feel someone tap my shoulder.

"You can turn around now," Tubbo says letting out a small chuckle.

"Ha yeah sorry a-anyway I brought breakfast," I say handing him his plate.

"Also your mum was wondering if you wanted to go to the arcade!" I say excitedly.

"Sure I would love to, wait can I bring some friends? I would love for you to meet them," he said now also excited.

"Sure let's go ask your mum," I say grabbing Tubbo by his hand and leading him to his mum.

"Hey, mum I was wondering if I could bring some friends to the arcade," Tubbo asks.

"Sure, just not too many," Freya says with a sigh.

"YAY"

-----------------------------------------------------

A/n - sorry for cutting this chapter short but I was very sleep-deprived :)

and remember to stay safe and to remember you are all loved <3

(950 words)

<3