~ Chapter 1 ~

Y/n's POV

29th of December

I woke up to the sound of chirping birds coming from outside my window, what a beautiful morning I think as I step out of bed and stretch...

SIKE,

I woke up to the horrible sound of my iPhone alarm telling me to get my arse up and get ready for work. I roll out of bed mumbling to my self 'it's too early for this' and walked out of my room down the hall down to the bathroom me and my sister share.

So you see, my sister Holly and I haven't always been the best of friends but we do get along... sometimes...

"HOLLY QUIT USING MY SHAMPOO" I yell at her, seeing half of my shampoo laying on the bottom of the shower, she always does this. "BUT YOURS SMELLS NICER THAN MINE" she yells back from her room, "THEN GET A NEW ONE AND DON'T USE MINE" I yell back at her. Rolling my eyes I hop in the shower and do my normal routine.

~ Time skip ~

I walk into the kitchen to see my mum cooking my f/b/f (favorite breakfast food) she only cooks this when she wants me to do something, maybe she wants some money or she wants me to drop of Holly and her bratty friends or...

"Y/n dear, breakfast is ready" I heard my mum say, snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly walk over to the table and sit down.

My mum called Holly to breakfast and then sits down nervously like she was about to present a speech to the Prime minister. Holly came to the kitchen shortly after mum called looking more excited than usual.

"So..u-um wheres dad headed off to?" I tried to start a conversation.

"I'm not sure, but he should be back by lunchtime today," she said in an uncertain tone. I look over to Holly to see her practicality jumping off her seat.

"Ok mum I'm just gonna say it, what do you want me to do and why is Holly so excited?" I say trying to get straight to the point.

my mum let out a sigh, "ok, I would be very grateful if you could..."

"GO TO ENGLAND WITH ME" Holly yelled from next to me 

"WHAT?!?!?"

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Yay I got through my first chapter, how was it? and let me know if there are any spelling mistakes :b

(433 words)

clingy duo <3

clingy duo <3