Q is for Quickies Part 5

Start from the beginning

Frustrated, Neville pulled away and ripped off his sweater, pulling off the material revealing the faint outline of abs on his lanky body.

Immediately, I slipped my shirt off, unbuttoned my jeans and slid it off.

"Merlin, I missed this." He breathed. "But we have to make this quick."

My hands flew to my clothes, yanking off my pants and shirt, chest heaving, body hot at the small interaction.

I fumbled to take the rest of my clothes off while Neville frantically unbuckled his pants, his semi-hard cock visible.

The icy air nipped at my skin, causing my nipples to harden.

"Jump."

Hoisting myself into his body, I wrap my legs around his abdomen, his hands squeezing my ass, holding me up.

Walking us over to an abandoned school desk, he settled me flat against the hardwood, a low creaking sounding through the small room.

He crawled up my body till he hovered over me, his body heat warming me up immediately.

"You look beautiful." Neville breathed, his eyes twinkling in the dim light.

Blood rushed to my cheeks as I turned my head away from him.

Neville brought his lips down to my neck, soft kisses trailing up and down. He nipped at my earlobe.

Whispering, he said, "I love you, gorgeous."

Shivers ran through my body.

"I love you too, handsome." I declared.

Neville crashed his lips into mine, his hand moving to cup my breasts, occasionally massaging the sensitive flesh.

My hand shot down to Neville's crotch, palming his erection.

I slipped my hands beneath the material and began sliding the fabric over his hard-on.

Neville's cock bounced against my thigh, sending a hot flush through my body.

"Darl-" he started,  I cut him off.

"I want you in me, please," I pleaded, rubbing the tip of his erection.

Neville pulled my legs up, his hands resting on my knees.

Neville guided his hips to my entrance, his tip passing through my folds as he went deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, it's been a long time," he murmurs, leaning closer and closer to your body.

Nodding, I brought my hands to his head, running my fingers through his short hair, gasping at the slight move movements he made.

Neville moved his body against mine, pulling in and out of me. I could feel his length inside my body as blood rushed to my core, causing a strong pulsation.

Neville took in long shuddered breaths as he lowered a tad more weight onto me.

Driving himself further into me, Neville swiftly snapped his hips against mine in sudden haste.

"Oh my Merlin, this feels so good!" He blurted, voice thick with passion, his dark pupils expanding.

My body heated as a tight, pulsing knot grew in my belly.

The desk squeaked with every thrust, my toes curling in pleasure.

"Shit," I exclaimed.

It all came to me sooner than expected, crashing through my body, pleasure vibrating through each cell.

The knot burst, my warm cum running down my core.

Neville cursed underneath his breath, desperately driving himself into me.

His member twitched inside me, hot cum painting my womb in ribbons.

Our breaths were the loudest, our heartbeats second.

Neville collapsed on me, careful enough to support himself, burying his head into my chest.

"Tha-at was..." he drifted off.

"Yeah, that was certainly something."