Q is for Quickies Part 5

Neville Longbottom:

A/N: Just to refresh your memory, the Carrow twins were sent to Hogwarts during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows when Snape was in charge and the seat heaters took over the school. The Carrows also tortured the students for rebelling.

Neville bounded down the hallways, taking sharp twists and turns, exploiting every shortcut he could remember. His hand firmly grasped mine as he tugged me along, not wanting me to fall behind.

The Carrow's were hot on our tails, their heavy footsteps not far behind and even heavier breathing audible.

"Nev, we won't," I inhaled sharply," Make it to the Room of Requirements in time," I panted, my chest bursting with exertion.

We were running from the Carrow twins after setting off another round of stink bombs in their classrooms, followed by a hoard of toads and a surprise of fireworks, our best work yet.

Neville just panted heavily and nodded, pulling me along.

A spell shot past my ear, leaving a deafening ringing echoing through my head, the spell just grazed Neville's sweater, singeing the woollen material, leaving a tannic smell in the air and a trail of smoke behind us.

A shower of spells continued to rain down on us, narrowly missing our body parts.

We started slowing down, our bodies not able to make it much farther.

Neville pulled me around a sharp corner, a door materializing out of nowhere.

We looked at each other and blinked.

Grabbing me by my waist, I was pushed into the closet, Neville following me behind.

Whipping out my wand, I incanted," Muffiliato!"

Listening carefully, we heard the twins storm past the door, mumbling to themselves, casting spells at invisible victims.

I looked up at Neville, his face was red as a tomato, sweat prickling his forehead, a silly smile plastered on his face.

My sudden urge to laugh overcame me as I burst into a fit of giggles, clutching a hand to my side.

Neville pulled me into his arms, his body shaking with laughter, towering over my own. We stumbled backwards into a wall.

"I think we're going mad, love." He exclaimed.

"At least we're going mad together."

Neville placed a warm peck on the top of my forehead, nestling his nose in my hair, inhaling deeply.

I picked my head up, looking into his caramel eyes. I set a small kiss on the blushed top of his nose.

Neville dipped his head, placing his hot lips onto mine, taking my bottom lip between his own, moving his silky lips against mine.

It started sweet, slow, he pulled away for a breath.

I inhaled deeply before pouncing back, kissing him feverishly, running my fingers through his now short hair.

"Y/N, not now." He breathed.

"But I have to disagree, nows the perfect time."

"Love-"

I abruptly cut him off with a kiss, tracing his lips with my tongue.

Neville tightens his grip on my hips. He broke away, latching onto my neck, sucking and biting the sensitive flesh.

Pleasure rolled through my body. I slipped my hands under his sweater, feeling his warm back. I moved my hands further and further upwards, pushing his sweater up.