"Ready?" Emma asks as she and Jessie's free hands grab onto my arms.

Apollo and I nod then we head into the restaurant.

"Your dad's restaurants always have the coolest decor." Emma says.

"You can thank Tobin for that." I say.

"She designed the decor?" Jessie asks.

"Mhmm." I say. "Every time there's a new restaurant, my Dad always has Tobin choose the decor."

All Koa's have bespoke decor.

There's not one Koa that has the same interior as another one.

"Hi." The hostess says as I notice her eyeing me. "How can I help you?"

"We have a reservation for Aspen Heath." Emma says as she and Jessie glare at the waiter

Ooh.

Jealous Emma and Jealous Jessie are hot.

The hostess lady nods then she grabs some menu's and leads us to our private table.

Our table is away from the other patrons so nobody will eavesdrop on our conversation.

Once at the table, my dates and I set the kids down in their high chairs then we sit down at the table.

"The waiter will be with you soon." The hostess says as she slides me a napkin with her number on it.

"Thanks." I say as I hand the napkin back while looking at the menu.

The hostess huffs then she snatches the napkin back from me and leaves.

Once we're alone, I lower my menu then smirk at my dates.

"Apollo." I say as I look at my crush. "Do you think Emma and Jessie were a little Jealous?"

Emma and Jessie squints her eyes at me then they looks at Apollo.

"Emmy and Jessie Jelly?" Apollo asks causing Emma, Jessie, and I to laugh.

"Emma and Jessie were very Jelly." I say.

"Why Emmy and Jessie Jelly?" Apollo asks.

"Because Emma and Jessie like your Mama and that lady was trying to be a meanie." Jessie says.

"Oh." Apollo says then he looks at me. "You like Emmy and Jessie?"

"I like Emma and Jessie very much." I say with a smile.

"Yay." Apollo cheers then he pats his menu.

This is Apollo's way of saying I need help with the menu.

"Here Bubba." I say then my son and I look at my menu.

My baby boy and I look over the menu and decide what we want just as the waiter comes then we, along with my dates tell the waiter what we want.

After the waiter writes down our order, he disappears for a few minutes then he comes back with our drinks and a basket of rolls

"Here you are." The waiter says as he sets down a cup of butter and some other dips for the rolls.

"Thank you." I say the the waiter leaves.

"Are people gonna know we're here?" Emma asks. "Miss Dallas Cowboys Quarterback."

I blush at Emma's words then I clear my throat.

"No" I say. "Koa has a no phone's policy."

"No Phone Policy?" Emma questions.