I wait around for most of the remainder of the quarter then, with a minute left, the Texans turn the ball over.

"Finally." I mumble then I put my helmet on and walk back onto the field.

When I get to the team huddle, the team offensive coordinator gives me the play then I relay the play to the team.

When everyone knows the play, we head to our positions so I get in the shotgun formation and stand next to my running back.

"White 80." I say as I survey the defense. "White 80 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball then I look the left side of the field.

I survey the field to the left to make it look like I'm throwing that way then I quickly look right and throw a bomb down the field to CeeDee.

CeeDee makes a one handed catch then he sprints into the end zone.

"Sick." I say then I celebrate with the linemen before we jog off field.

Once off field, I high five a bunch of people then we watch the special teams kick the extra point to make the score 14-7.

After the extra point goes in, my teammates and I head to the locker room since it's halftime.

Once in the locker room I take off my shoulder pads and jersey since I'm not playing in the second half then I hang my helmet up in my locker and take off my headband before I sit down.

When halftime ends, I stay seated in my locker until everyone leaves then I take off my football pants and cleats before I go shower.

After my shower, I dry off, head back to my locker, change into shorts and a shirt, then I head back to the field as I take my hair out of the braids they're in.

"Ah." I say once my hair is out of the braids and back to being it's naturally curly, long self. "Much better."

Braids kinda hurt my head, but they're better for when I'm playing since it keeps my hair contained.

For the rest of the game, I talk to my friends on the team while periodically watching the game.

When the game ends, with us losing 20-14, I shake hands with some of my opponents then I back to the locker room

As I'm walking back to the locker room, I lock eyes with the two most beautiful women in the world then they beckon me over to them.

I take a deep breath then I walk over to the two most beautiful women I've ever seen.

"Hey superstar." One of the women I've had a crush on for years says as I look at her.

"What are you doing here?" I say as I look at the other most beautiful woman in the world, Emma Harris

I've had a crush on Emma and Jessie basically since I met them.

I just kept my feelings buried so I could keep them as friends.

I wonder if they have feelings for me too.

"We had to see our Little Astronaut play in her first home pre-season game." Emma says causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

I've always had a dream of going to space and after Emma and Jessie found out about my dream they've always called me their Little Astronaut or Astro.

"Do you have to be anywhere tonight?" I hopefully ask.

"Nope." Jessie says with her beautiful smile.

"Would you two want to go to dinner with me tonight?" I ask.

"Wha bout me?" I hear my son say causing me, Emma, and Jessie to look towards the sound of his voice then we see my birth parents holding my son.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Heath." Emma and Jessie say.

"Girls." My Mom warns with a smile. "We talked about this."

"Hi Koa and Adelaide." Emma and Jessie says.

"Much better." Mom says with a smile then she hugs my crushes.

My Dad hands Apollo to me then he hugs Emma and Jessie.

"You wanna go with me, Emma, and Jessie to dinner Bubba?" I ask

"Can I?" Apollo asks as he looks at Emma and Jessie.

"Well of course." Jessie says. "Dinner wouldn't be complete without my favorite Little Heath."

"And I think Hazel and Kingsley have missed their friend." Emma says.

"Yay." Apollo cheers.

"I gotta take the team bus back to the practice facility, but I'll meet you back at my house." I say as I pass Apollo to my Mom.

I recently bought a house that's on the outskirts of Plano, Texas.

The house has enough bedrooms for myself, Apollo, future members of our family and friends and family to stay when they visit.

It's in a great school district and it's only eleven minutes away from the Cowboys practice facility in Frisco.

While I've been in training camp, my parents have been unpacking for me.

I help my parents at night when I get home, but they're doing most of the work.

I think I'm gonna buy them a house as a thank you for helping me.

"We'll see you then." Jessie says.

"Alright." I say then my crushes looks at my son.

"Come on Apollo." Jessie says. "Let's go get ready."