Chapter 17

Victorias pov|

It was my first day back at work after having so many off days.

My co worker Abby and I were talking about Luke and everything.

Besides the guys, Abby was another close friend of mine and i tell her everything.

"Thats so sweet!!" Aly said hugging me.

I smiled. "Yeah."

When it was my break, i sat down at one of the tables with a coffee and a donut.

The door opened and a tall blonde cutie walked in. My boyfriend Luke. I loved saying that.

He turned and saw me sitting at the table, he walked over and pointed at the chair. "This seat taken, ma'am?" He laughed.

"Yes sir, it's taken by casper the ghost."

Luke laughed and sat down.

"So how has your day been gorgeous?" Luke broke a piece of mt donut off and put it in his mouth.

"It's been quiet, not many people have been in today. Seems like New York doesn't want any coffee." I shrugged and giggled.

"There's a new coffee shop down the road, it just opened today. Theres a lot of people there. Thats probably why." Luke told me, stealing another piece of donut from me.

I smacked his hand and laughed at his reaction.

"Ouch" He whined and then pouted.

"Hey Abby, Luke and I are gonna go check out that new coffee place." I yelled to the back.

"Okay!!" Abby yelled from where ever she was.

Luke and i walked down the busy streets of NYC and approached the new shop.

We stepped in and there was a huge line full of excited teen girls.

"I knew white girls loved coffee, but i didnt know they were this excited over it. It's just coffee." Luke yelled over the loud voices and faint music.

I intertwined our hands and pulled him through the crowd.

We reached the front and saw what all the fuss was about. 5 boys were all sitting down at a table signing things. These boys happened to be, One Direction.

The one with Blonde hair looked at Luke and i, and then nudged the one with curly hair. Before we knew it they were all looking at us.

"Are you Luke Hemmings?" The one with blonde hair said in a strong Irish accent.

"Uh- yeah, thats uhm me." Luke said. Confused.

"I'm Niall. We saw your band perform the other night. And who's this?" Niall smiled and pointed to me.

"My girlfriend Victoria." Luke put his arm around me.

"Nice to meet you Victoria." Niall shook my hand. "We're about to finish up here. Would you two like to hang out for a little?"

Luke looked down at me, looking for an answer. I shook my head.

"Yeah, sure." Luke said.

"Alright, follow my guard, he'll show where to go." Niall smiled and went and sat back down. Signing things and smiling at his fans.

Luke and I followed this tall guy with a yellow jacket on that said SECURITY.

He showed us to a room full of snacks and couches and video games.

After 2 hours of playing video games and eating food, Niall and his band walked in.

We all introduced ourselves and then sat down.

"Luke, we saw your band the other night and you guys are really talented." Harry started.

"Yeah, we think you guys have some serious skill." Louis butted in.

"Would you guys like to come with us on tour this summer? You guys could open for us at every show." Harry said.

Lukes eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He was so happy. It brought a huge smile to my face. I was so happy for them.

He almost jumped out of his seat.

"Let me call the boys!!" He nearly shouted.

He shot up and pulled out his phone and quickly dialed.