Chapter 11

Victorias pov|

Luke texted me and told me it was a Halloween costume party. So we decided we'd match. 

I was gonna be Raphael and he was gonna be Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles.

--

Luke came over to get ready for the party with me.

He wore a green shirt, black skinny jeans, green vans, and a blue bandana and a tmnt shell backpack.

I wore a green crop top, black highwaisted studded shorts, green vans, a red bandana, and a tmnt shell backpack like Lukes.

We both stepped in front of the mirror and laughed at each other. We took a few pictures together before it was time to leave.

--

Luke, Cal, Ash, Mike and I all piled into Ashtons car.

On the ride there Luke held my hand tightly. I looked down at our intertwined hands and smiled.

We drove up the driveway approaching this huge house. There were people and cups everywhere. We got out and music was blasting.

We stepped inside and the sound of music and people talking got louder. My eyes wandered around this huge house. There was at least a thousand people here.

"Hey Vic, wanna go outside and play truth or dare with the guys and few of our friends?" Luke asked.

"Yeah sure," I said as Luke was tugging at my arm, pulling me out to the balcony.

We all sat at a table outside and I sat on Lukes lap.

"Oo Luke, whos this?" A guy with dark black hair asked.

"My date, Victoria." He looked at me and smiled.

"She's hot!!!" The guy said.

"Yeah, well hands off." Luke remarked.

"Alright. Ill spin the bottle and whoever it lands on, is my victim" Calum laughed.

He spun the bottle and i watched as it slowed down and pointed to Luke.

"Hmmm. Luke. Truth or dare dude?" Cal asked in his strong Australian accent.

"Hm. Lets start with truth." He laughed .

"Who was the last person you, ya know, did the deed with?" Calum winked.

"Your mom." Luke jokingly said, laughing at his own joke.

We all laughed, kinda expecting that answer from Luke. Because. Well I mean, hes Luke.

The guy with dark hair was staring at me the whole time. And i'm guessing Luke noticed.

"Luke its your turn bud." Ashton said.
"Uh yeah. Truth or dare Will?" He pointed to the guy with dark hair thats been staring at me.

"Dare man." He said. He was definitely very drunk.

"I dare you to leave." Luke smiled.

"Why?" He curiosily asked.

"Because youre staring at Victoria. Leave, a dares a dare." Luke pointed to the door.

He got up, whispered a few profanities, opened the slide door, and walked back into the house.

I looked at Luke and smiled. Hes overprotective and I love it.

"Alright, since he left. I guess Ill go." Ashton said, "truth or dare Victoria."

"Uh dare." I stuttered, kind of regretting it.

"Seven minutes in heaven with Luke." He winked "a dares a dare "

I got up, pulled on Lukes hand and walked through the house.

Whistles and chants were heard when they saw me dragging Luke through the house.

I found a coat closet and i pulled him inside with me.

The second i closed the door, i turned and our lips crashed. They moved in sync. Ashton opened the door and yelled out that he found us. Luke and I broke apart and I missed his lips instantly.

We stepped out of the closet, straightening ourselves up.

"Your lips are my weakness." Luke whispered to me.