Luka + Marinette sin-ish (not my story)

Start from the beginning

He and Juleka found themselves seated at a large round table with Nino, Alya, Marinette, and a couple of cousins of Kagami who'd also been bridesmaids.

Alya kept leaning over to whisper to Marinette, and since Alya's whisper wasn't nearly as subtle as Alya thought it was, Luka knew she was trying to keep Marinette's spirits up. Luka could see Marinette was getting more than a little annoyed. Marinette got up to give her mercifully brief maid of honor toast, and then handed the microphone over to Nino. When she got back to the table, she didn't sit down, just picked up her small purse and bent down to whisper to Alya that she wasn't feeling well and was going to step out for a bit.

"Of course," Alya said knowingly, and pulled a packet of tissues out of her purse. "Make sure you clean up and fix your makeup before you come back," Alya whispered, a little too loudly. "No need to advertise."

Marinette's pretty mouth (that lipstick shade looked great on her, he thought absently) twisted as if she'd bitten into a lemon, but then she gave a weak smile and took the tissues, apparently deciding it wasn't worth arguing about. She left, and Luka considered going after her to check on her, but he thought it best not to draw any further attention to her.

A few minutes later, Luka jumped slightly as he felt a hand wrap around his calf and squeeze lightly. He resisted the urge to bend down and look under the table just in time. There were no children at the wedding and no reason for an adult to be under the table that anyone would want exposed. It took only a moment for him to realize there was only one person at any of the tables missing from their seat, and only one person he could imagine was clever enough to get under there without being seen. The long tablecloth slowly shifted up and over his lap. Luka glanced at Juleka but she was half turned away from him, watching Nino's best man toast with a bored expression. He dropped one hand casually to his thigh and slid it forward under the tablecloth toward his knee. A hand much smaller than his own grabbed it and pressed something into his palm. Luka closed his fingers over it, drawing it out just enough that he could see it—the tissue packet Alya had given Marinette. Clever girl , he thought with a smile. But what's your plan? He wondered as he slipped the packet back under the table. She took it back from him, catching his hand again, and his eyes widened slightly as he felt her lips press to his palm...and then close around his index finger, dragging slowly back along the length. Oh dear God ...He glanced around but everyone else was still paying polite attention. He actually had to pull his hand back quickly to join in the applause as Nino finished and sat down and one of Kagami's cousins got up. As subtly as he could, Luka wiped the ring of lipstick around the base of his finger—lipstick in the exact shade he'd just been admiring—off on the underside of the cloth napkin beside his plate.

Marinette's hand slipped under his pant leg and ran up his calf, behind his knee, and teased the underside of his thigh with her fingertip. Luka bit his lip, trying to keep his breathing steady as his mind raced, putting the pieces together. He wasn't stupid; he'd seen the way people had been treating Marinette and heard how frustrated she was. He could imagine how it made her feel and why she might be under the table secretly feeling him up, and he found the idea much more exciting than he should.

Best man would be the traditional choice , he thought a little hysterically, but considering that the best man was married to Marinette's best friend, he conceded that he was a better option. The two of them had always been friendly, always on the edge of becoming more than friendly, and she trusted him. Even if he refused her, he wouldn't humiliate or expose her.

He should refuse her, he knew. Though hadn't he promised her, anything she needed?

If he had any doubts as to her intentions, the slide of her second hand and the sudden weight of her cheek resting on his thigh put them to rest. She didn't move from there, waiting, he thought, for some sign from him.