Fun Facts about the Insanity AU

So I've told y'all basic stuff, but I haven't told you one main plot point

IC and PC in the Insanity AU? Don't exist.

Since it's an accidental split off the original universe and not it's own universe, there is one split PC for it instead of the alternates on other universes. Therefore IC wouldn't exist, and PC wouldn't either since obviously they don't check on it

"Well it can't possibly have THAT big of an affect, and can't be the reason why the whole problem happened in the first place?"

False.

It caused:

WB: Not that affected, but she never got to express her feelings so she's a lot more cold of a person. (Exactly why she was completely okay to trade the original WB in her place)

Bucket: One of the most affected. She:
-Never broke up with PaintCan because he was an actual good person here without IC to manipulate him, and also started dating him later on than in the original universe.
-Still has her eye. Yeah. That's weird to think about.
-Never got to have a mutual experience with Chocolate over their toxic experiences so hates her even more.

LCherry: Remember when he poofed in the original universe? That never happened here. Not as big of an effect but if definitely did make his temper towards RCherry a bit shorter.

RCherry: She's just.... Not. PaintCan was never a manipulator and LCherry never poofed soo..
She's... Not insane.
She's just not. In general.

Chocolate: The IC issue is probably what made Chocolate able to stand everyone. She realized that they kinda fall apart without one another, and she also got to share a mutual experience with Bucket. And RCherry going insane made her realize that maybe everyone else should kinda not. So yeah that doesn't happen and we all know what DID.