Things that make me question my younger self

#1. Baby Ruby
A drawing I made of RUby from bfdi as a baby when I was like 8

#2. My knowledge of Nonbinary people before I knew what the LGBTQ+ community was
I both guessed that aintbrush was Nonbinary and that Nonbinary people were a thing before I even knew that you could identify as another gender than you were assigned at birth. I actually argued with my mom about this at one point.

#3. My old ships
I used to ship Book and Ice Cube.
And Bubble and Ruby.
And just Fireafy
What the fu-

#4. Lightbulb twerking in a minecraft bathroom

#5. How many neurodivergent characters I had without even knowing what THAT meant.
I didn't even know people could be neurodivergent either, but 90% of my ocs were.

#6. THe fact that I geniunely believed I was a twenty year old fairy queen when I was nine.
Don't ask.

#7. OOF and my old bfdi comic
WHy did I decide they were a good idea

#8. My younger selves hatred towards Steven Universe
A bunch of my freinds watched it but I did not want to so I told all of them I wasn't allowed to watch it even though I 100% was and none of them ever asked my mom if this was true or not because I was known as the child who could not lie.

#9. The fact I was known as the child who could not lie.
I literally have to lie every day now, mostly about my sexuality and being mentally stable but still. I guess it's because I was too young to know any of that.

#10. Lightbulb burning a minecraft house down trying to cook ramen on Paintbrush's head.

#11. THe ammount of ocs I have that were at one point direct copies of canon object show characters.