“& the Jedi rebellion has been foil, the remaining Jedi will be hunted down & defeated! The attempt on my life has left me scared & deformed, but I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger! In order to ensure the security & safety the republic will be recognized into the first, Galactic Empire! For a safe and secure society.” Darth Sidious says as the batch stand out in the crowd, during the speech Hunter had seen a young blonde haired girl with the kaminoans, he looked at her strangely, looked off & then back to see she was gone. “Still don’t think the regs are programmed?” Tech asks.

Back in the corridor the batch discusses what they heard with you just staying quiet with Crosshair. “Galactic Empire? Were soldiers of the republic.” Echo asks himself. “Republic, Empire, what’s the difference?” Crosshair adds. “The systematic termination of the Jedi is a big one for me.” Tech says as they stay silent until Hunter realizes they have been followed. “Lads, we got company.” Hunter says as you all turn around to see a young blonde girl standing in front of you all. “Hello,” The girl says. “What’s that?” Wrecker asks, looking at her head piece. “At lesat human female, origins, uncertain.” Tech says. “My name's Omega, I was wondering when you guys would come back.” Omega says. “You know who we are?” Hunter asks. “Hunter, Echo, Tech, Wrecker, Crosshair & Y/N. Your Clone Force 99.” Omega says. “Wow, actually someone who knows me.” You add. “What are you doing on Kamino kid?” Hunter asks as she tries to explain but is stopped by Nala Se. “Her job, of course. She is my medical assistant, one with a curious mind that causes her to wander. Come Omega, there is work to do.” Nala Se says as Omega walks off with her waving goodbye as she disappears behind the wall. “This day keeps getting weirder & weirder.” Hunter says, crossing his arms while Wrecker agrees with him with a nod. “How does she know you? & how does she know me?! I don’t even remember running into her.” You ask. “Neither do we.” Hunter replies. “As he said, this day keeps getting weirder.” Tech adds.

The batch decided to go to the lunch room & get food & talk about things there. “Clones being programmed, nothing controls me!” Wrecker says. “Wrecker, it is a logical conclusion that your infinity for destruction would stem from your conditioning.” Tech informs him. “You take that back!” Wrecker replies. “I am nearly stating a scientific hypothesis based on factual data.” Tech finishes. “Oh well I got the fact for you, I like to blow things up, because I LIKE TO BLOW THINGS UP! Got it.” Wrecker shouts. “Well, I’m convinced.” Crosshair adds. “An Imperial has been sent to evaluate the clones , everybody’s talking about it.” Hunter says. “What kind of evaluation?” Echo asks. “Hopefully not mental, clearly we’d never pass that.” Tech says as everyone looks at each other & then Omega shows up to sit down beside Hunter on her right & you on her left as you move over to let her sit. “Hello again!” Omega says with a grin on her face while everyone questions why she’s with you guys. “Omega,  from earlier, in the corridor?” Omega says. “Yeah kid we remember, don’t you have someplace to be?” Hunter asks. “No, I'll stay.” Omega says. “You want to sit with us? That’s never happened before.” Tech adds as Wrecker is surprised. “I like you, you don’t fit around here either.” Omega says. “What are you really doing here on Kamino kid, don’t you have a family somewhere, parents?” Hunter asks. “Parents?” Omega questions as a group of three regs come walking by. “Check it out, the defect squad got themselves two new recruits, more members added to the “Sad Batch.” One clone says as Omega & Wrecker have the look of fighting on their faces.

Omega throws food at one of the clones that causes them all to turn around & ask who threw it. “I did, now apologize to my friends.” Omega says. “Ha! I like this kid!” Wrecker says, nudging Echo beside him. “What did you say to me!” The clone asks as Hunter tells them to back off. “Back off, I suggest you keep moving.” Hunter says. “Mhmm, know your place lab scraper.” The clone says walking away but just as things got calm Wrecker threw a whole tray at the clones & caused a food fight. “Uh, not again.” Echo says as everyone rallies up in a fight not including you or Crosshair.

Everything was fun & games until Echo got knocked out with a tray from one of the regs.

Omega & Azi helped Echo who was having a hard time being scanned for injuries as he remembered back to Skako Minor where Rex & the batch found him. “Woah, Echo, it’s ok, it’s me, Omega, I understand, I don’t like being hooked up to these machines either.” Omega says. “Hello Ct-1409.” Azi says. “His name is Echo.” Omega tells her droid. “I am Azi345251…” Azi continues on for a while until he finishes. “There he is! See I told you he was alive, you owe me 4 credits!” Wrecker says as you & the batch walk in. “CT-1409’s condition is stable, but I have some distressing news for the rest of you, according to your test results you all appear to be genetically defective clones.” Azi says as you sigh. “I will leave you to process the shock of this revelation.” Azi says as he leaves. “We’ve got a problem.” Echo says. “Not really, we are more deviant than we are defective.” Tech says. “Not that, Admiral Tarkins here, he’s the one evaluating the clones.” Echo says. “The same Tarkin from the citadel rescue when you uh, how should I put this…” Tech questions his wording as Wrecker takes over for him. “Blew up.” Wrecker says. “& turned into that.” Crosshair adds. “Yes, & he’s not a big supporter of clones.” Echo finishes. “We’ll soon find out, we’ve been summoned by the Prime Minister.” Hunter says. “Guess he didn’t find that mess hole fight amusing, ha, well I sure did!” Wrecker says. “C’mon, let’s get this over with.” Hunter says as you all try to walk out but are stopped by Omega, everyone walks past except you & Hunter. “Wait! The fight was my fault, I’m going too!” Omega says. “Not happening. We’ll handle this.” Hunter replies. “But I…” Omega tries to speak but Hunter talks back to her. “Listen kid, our squad is nothing but trouble, for your sake, keep your distance. Got it?” Hunter asks as Omega nods & you walk out with Hunter to regroup with the team.