My mind went blank as I saw Aubrey next to the man.

I guess it's her father.

I felt nervous about this but anyways.

They talked for a while as Aubrey kept on glancing at Enzo. During all this time, Enzo had his warm hand on my lower back.

He kept on pressing his finger against my back everytime Aubrey stared at him.

He definitely felt uneasy.

"Would you like to spend some time with my daughter? "

Her father asked. Enzo pressed his palm against my back. I blinked my eyes not knowing what to do.

What does he expect me to do?

Her father looked at me.

"Oh, I'm sure your date doesn't mind it.."

He tilted his head at me. Now, everyone looked at me.

"Er I don't mind.."

I said giving a nervous smile.

Enzo pinched my waist and walked away with Aubrey. He glanced at me before turning, a glare on his face.

What did I do though? Does he expect me say 'no, Enzo belongs to me for tonight'?

I shrugged and walked towards a nearby balcony leaning against it.

It's been 10 minutes since I have been standing here humming to some random songs.

"I didn't knew you were into kinky songs."

I gasped and turned around to look Enzo with his signature smirk. Man, I am so embarrassed!

"E-enzo! Thats not it I was just.."

I was at a loss of words. Then he broke the silence.

"I am sorry, I was rude."

"Oh.."

"It's just I didn't want to be anywhere near Aubrey.."

"And you wanted me to save you. I thought you would be mad at me if I interrupted you.."

"No, never.."

He bit his lip, probably embarrassed.

"I want you to meet someone."

He spoke while smiling cutely. I was kind of shocked, I mean who would want to meet me? People barely notice my presence.

"Sure."

He guided me out of the balcony.

We stopped in front of a tall black haired man.

"Hey man!"

Both of them exchanged quick hugs. While I looked at the man. His eyes were quite pretty.

Then after a small talk , they both turned to look at me. I tensed a little.

"Elle meet him, he is-"

"Vitaly Ivanov."

He introduced himself. I did the same.

"I am Elle Miller."

I spoke but not with so much sterness. I sounded quite chill.

He spoke with a thick russian accent as a smirk was plastered on his face. I blushed. Oh have I ever mentioned? I find russian accents very hot.

"Oh right, I have heard a lot about you. Enzo's childhood friend huh?"

He said, a teasing smile making its way on his face. I looked at Enzo. How dare he say about us to that guy?!