Chapter 1: The Warrior of thunder and her Daughter

In the lands of Isla lived the warrior of the Thunder element. Kelvin lived his life with her only daughter Grace. They both believed in that day when all the elemental powers are combined to form the divine power that will overcome darkness. Grace dreamed of that day when she’ll be seeing the true aptitude of the five elements.

               One day, a great wave of Snievels (creature’s bourn of darkness and posses ultimate wrath) took hold of the land and killed many people in their land. Kelvin fought for the land and defended the people who inhabited it, but he was outmatched by the number of Snievels and was forced to outcast their land for grounds of safety.

               “Father why did they do such to our land, we didn’t do anything bad to them” Grace asked.

They are all from the main source of darkness. The Dark Chanter, Geneva, Possessed something that has the power to alter the power of the elements. Pure darkness can cause such destruction mercilessly. She planned to Erase the face of this world and recreate her own world, a world where she stands as the supreme ruler of everything. She did not want such; she was the catalyst princess before. Wrath took over her heart and destroyed the very foundation of her heart. She seeks out every land to kill all the born feminine as old as you to stop the catalyzing of the five elements.

I believe that on this journey we will be able to find the catalyst princess and the true power of the five elements...