Chapter 5: The Fire and his Secret affection for the princess of Gali

Travelling to Gali the land of the fire dancer they find this spirited lad; Joven the element of fire showed his skill of fire to the court majesty in-front of the princess. Joven is deeply in touch with the princess of Gali; Rose ann. He failed to get the compassion of the Court majesty as he tries to ask for the hand of the princess.

               Kayla grabs the collar of Joven and lifts him up high. “You’re the Element of fire and you choose to waste your time with that girl. Yes, she is the princess but you have no chance on her.” Joven cries out and cast the phrase “we both love each other”. Joven felt hatred for himself after learning that the Rose ann would be married to the king of Castenia as a peace offering.

               Joven invited them to take their rest at his house, after a while, a girl in red hood knocked on the door. They where shocked to discover that the person who stood there was the princess. He pulls out a blanket and put it around her as she enters the room. No one must discover that i am with you. Tomorrow we would run away and go to a land where no one knows us.

               Joven bowed his head “princess i am not going to let you go with me on this journey...” I don’t want to endanger your life. Rose ann cried, “I want to be with you, you’ve been a part of me and i wont let you go without any assurance that you would return. I’ll come with you and together we will live...”

               The soldiers surrounded the house; Joven took out the gloves that surrounded his hands. Fire came out of the walls. Spearmen begin to break the walls. Gerald forms a large leopard which was able to carry all of them as they run off.

               It was amazing how they run of, fire blazed on the Rock leopard as wind and lightning blew as it run; the power of the four elements.

               They stopped somewhere, hearing cries back from where they came from. It was phantoms of shadows devouring on every people. They tried to defend themselves but where outmatched. This time a girl of black came out. Geneva of the Ichtus, the sorceress of darkness came to threaten the land. They could not hesitate but to turn back and defend Gali.

               All four elements attacked at once but the strength of Geneva was too much. As the princess saw the mass murder of the people she cried. Fire grew from her hands, fire that was different, it was shaded blue. The flame was able to burn through anything and was able to rip the heart of the phantoms.

               He was about to strike his attack when Geneva disappeared. Aloud voice shouted, “you are no match for the true darkness, not even your joined forces”