Chapter 2: The Symphony of the wind

There is no way to stop the Dark chanter. The only way is to combine all the elements, with the catalyst princess and discover its power, to find all the elements and the catalyst just in time.

               Kelvin and grace travelled to the land of Smanilla, a place where the catalyst of the wind controls every pole of the land, a solid vanguard of Smanilla. The land is filled with music, a land where all the people sing and dance. As they step the borders. A large bubble chased them, took the up high and went bouncing-bouncing. Kelvin knew that the warrior of the wind casted the bubbles and knew where they would be going.

               As they approach the highest tower, they heard this loud music with someone singing along with it. “Is it the castle of the wind?” Grace asked. It is the castle of the wind and only he is the one inside there. They stood in-front of a stage where two speakers began to play. They heard a deep, loud voice from afar assuming that it was the voice of the Warrior of the Wind.

               “You are from the Village of Isla, The land of thunder. Explain your purpose of migration.” The warrior of the wind commanded. “I am Kelvin, the warrior of the thunder. I stand here in front because my land was threatened by the cast of darkness... I ask you to take part in our journey in finding the remaining 3 elements and to find the Catalyst. In that way we’ll be able to end the rage of the darkness and keep peace.”

               “You must prove yourself; I am challenging you to battle me in a singing contest. If you win i will be part of your journey, if you lost, you will be my slaves in this castle and serve me forever.” R-jay said and Kelvin accepted. R-jay sings first, the wind blew and carried each and every note perfectly. His voice was very majestic. Kelvin joined in singing, each note became brighter and more vivid. “I have never heard such in my music, it’s something positively disturbing. Kelvin what do you call such method of singing?” R-jay asked. “In our land, it’s what we call voicing. Each and every note is supported by something different but pleasing; alone, it would sound dull but together... it’s a complete harmony... that’s the key of the five elements; to unite and create something more powerful to overcome darkness.

               Grace applauses, after that she felt this cold wind, it felt like rushing water but something more comfortable. She felt the presence of someone, but no one was there.

               R-jay joined Kelvin in search of the other 3 elements and the Catalyst..