Chapter 7: The revelations of water

The Darkness has formed me, whatever i felt; i don’t feel it anymore because i have learned to embrace darkness. I loved her so much, and I’ve been there for her for so long. I know that this day would come, the day when i predict the destiny of this world; whether to destroy it or to avenge it.

               I have deeply fallen to this emotion that i have never felt before, to the point that i felt this special joy whenever i am with her. I wish i could confess this feeling that i have for her, i felt week and only darkness was there for me. I tried my best but she never felt that i had this feeling for her.

               I left her, i wanted her to realize that i was part of her life, rather i was just a bubble for her; i was there, i disappeared, she never even noticed.

               I crossed out every feeling i had in my heart, even the love that most speak of. Everything became bitter and darkness came to embrace me. I’ve change, i still want to protect this princess but there’s a part of me wanting to finish her and end the destiny of this world.

               I kept on watching her though some things that i saw hurt me. I kept a far distance from her, kept my eye open if she’ll need anything, maybe i could give her a hand. I was there when the ogre captured the, when they where stuck in the dessert and when they needed to go to find the earth element.

               I made this simple promise to myself that i’ll continue being there and assist her in times of need. I’d do everything for her because she is the only person that i love so much.

               The water is both destruction and creation, a part where two qualities are contrast to each other.