𝟼𝟹

5 months later
i was now 8 months pregnant and we're throwing a baby shower. my parents and half of the group were decorating the backyard. while, i was getting ready in my room.

oh, forgot to mention: kairi and i got a house together! he worked his ass off to get this house we've been wanting. and since i didn't wanna leave alvaro's side, i decided to let him live with us too. he still has his part of the room in my parents house. we don't live that far from our parents, which is a good thing. alvaro and i had also turned 19. it was a blast.

it was a 3 bedroom house. one for me and kairi, one for alvaro, and one for the baby. my parents and the group helped us move things in and out. i also decorated the baby's room. such a fun experience.

now that decorating was over, i head on outside, to see. oh wow, it was amazing! i felt like crying. i'm so emotional. there was still a few set ups going on, so i went up to kairi, who was taking pictures of the decor. i wrapped my arms around his neck. he turned around and kissed me.

"the decorating is fire. shit i didn't know they could do that" kairi said eagerly. like i said before, nessa is really well at decorating, and the more help, the better. i'm amazed at the desserts too. so pretty but delicious, and the cake stood out the best.

it's just the same people from my gender reveal. family/close friends. we're also gonna play baby shower games because without them, is it really a baby shower? always gotta have fun. i was wearing a dress of course, and the bump was getting big. i can't wait to have my own little son. instead of taking care of my own younger siblings, like gian, i get to have my own child.

it was time for the baby shower to start, so we started playing our first game. we had cards laid out on a table, flipped over. the contestants have to run and grab a card and flip it over. it'll have a word related to babies supplies and they have to find another person with the same card. once they found their partner, they have to sit on the ground quickly. last duo to sit loses.

i yelled out "go" and everyone ran for their lives to the table. once they grabbed a card, they started yelling. it was so funny cause they struggled. the last duo was alvaro and mattia.

"alvaro, your short ass made us lose." mattia said.

"shut the fuck up, not my problem your ass couldn't hear me." alvaro said.

"ok let's calm down. we still have 2 more rounds" i said. everyone flipped the cards and put them back on the table. once they were dar from the table i yelled "go" and they ran.

• •

so jenna & alejandro had lost second round, and kairi & nessa had lost last round. they were so competitive but it was fun to watch. it was time to chug baby bottles. some of our parents were playing, so they get beer. as in the others that were playing, they get milk. they were partnered up and were waiting till i say go. once i said go, one person was holding the bottle, while the other was chugging it. first to finish it, wins a prize.

as me and the ones who didn't play were watching and laughing, the ones chugging the bottles were laughing as well and choking on their beverages. it was making me laugh even harder because kairi kept spilling milk on mattia.

"kairi, stop spilling the milk on me! it's nasty as fuck."

"i'm sorry, it's fucking funny just doing this sh-"

"hush, you still need to finish this bottle up baby" mattia shoved the bottle into kairi's mouth. not even a minute later, robert chokes on the milk. it made me laugh so hard.

"robert, stupid ass!" ale slapped his head.

——————————

soon after, kairi and mattia had won. they both got their prizes and bragged into the others faces.

"fuck off bitch" nessa flicked kairi's forehead and he rubbed it.

it was around 1 am and everyone was pretty much still there, partying. i'm glad they're having a good time. i had gone inside because it was getting real cold, so i went on to get a jacket and a blanket. yes, i'm that cold.

after getting my jacket, i had gone into the kitchen. i was craving for a snack. don't know what, but i'll get something. as i was looking around, i felt something i've never felt before. more seconds gone by and it started to hurt even more.

"kairi!"

"kairi!!" i kept yelling his name. he's literally near the backdoor. on the third call, he rushed inside and came up to me.

"baby what happened?!" he said quickly.

"my water broke!"

(i know, i haven't posted in who knows how long)