𝟷𝟻

chapter edited

previous from chapter 14
y/n: "feelings for who cynthia? i'm not repeating myself!"
(𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜)
cyn: "for.."

present time
cyn: "for quinton."
(pretend quinton & mattia were very close friends)

is she serious rn? why would she go for one of his damn friends. is she really that fucking stupid. she makes me hella pissed omfg.
kairi's pov
we seen ale come in the cafeteria without y/n. where is she? he came and sat down next to me.

others: "where's y/n?"
ale: "she needed to pee, so she's in the restroom"
(𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜)
kai: "what is she actually doing?"
ale: "talking to cynthia."
kai: "oh shut, ima go check what's going on."
ale: "your gonna go inside?"
kai: "no dumbfuck, ima wait outside. just incase something happens out or if something is going on in there and no one is around, i'm there."
ale: "ok bet"

i got up and headed to the girl's restroom. just imagine them fighting. i cannot imagine them fighting. it'd be weird.
mattia's pov
kairi and ale were whispering back & forth. i couldn't here what they were saying. kairi got up and left the cafeteria. where is he going?

tia: "where's kairi going?"
ale: "oh, he's gonna check up on y/n cause she's taking forever."
tia: "oh ok"

y/n's pov
y/n: "so this whole time, you had feelings for quinton and not mattia? is that what you're trying to tell me?"
cyn: "yes i did! i liked quinton for a while now!"
y/n: "so you were basically with mattia for no fucking reason?"
cyn: "i had to! i tried to get my feelings away from quinton by getting with mattia but it didn't work!"
y/n: "what is wrong with you? how are you gonna use mattia as a fucking distraction?! you fucking little whore! can't believe i have to be the one telling him shit cause you wanna be a pussy and hide it!"
cyn: "i can hide it if i want and you can't be telling him that!"
y/n: "and why not? huh?! he's my bestfriend, i'll tell him the shit he needs to know!"
cyn: "wanna be calling him bestfriend and all that, and yall met a year ago."
y/n: "okay? i met all of them a year ago but we all came really close friends. i can be friends with whoever i want cynthia, you're just not my only friend and i don't wanna be your friend anymore!"
(𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎)
cyn: "y/n i-"
y/n: "i'm tired of it."

i left the restroom, so pissed. she so fucking stupid. she makes me wanna punch her so bad. when i came out, i seen kairi. he must've heard everything.

y/n: "i'm guessing you heard everything."
kai: "somewhat eveything. you okay?"
y/n: "yeah, let's just go. i'm tired of being here."

we were on our way to the lunchroom, when someone had the audacity to yell at me.

cyn: "fucking little snake! over here defending other people that you've met from me, when i met you longer and your not defending me!"
y/n: "it's the fact that you only care about yourself you fucking selfish bitch! i'm not gonna be over here yelling at your childish bullshit anymore cynthia. grow up!"

robert's POV
i was eating my lunch 'till i heard yelling outside the lunchroom.

rob: "do you guys hear that?"
ro: "sounds familiar.."
ale: "it's fucking cynthia & y/n!"
alv: "fuck this shit, i'm coming!"

alvaro got up and ran out. the others did too, including me. but mattia got up slowly. i forgot, he doesn't know.

y/n's POV
y/n: "i don't know why you wanna be starting shit, but i'm tired of it. leave me alone!"
cyn: "well i don't get why you gotta-"
y/n: "if your fucking jealous, just say that! damn, go fuck around whore."
kai: "fuck her, cmon."

mattia's POV
what does she mean by "go fuck around"? i'm so confused but worried.
y/n's POV
as we were walking in, cynthia had the audacity to come run up to me and pull my damn hair. i lost my grip on kairi, got up and we started fighting.
kairi's POV
cynthia came up to us and pulled y/n's hair. we lost grip, she got up and they started fighting, right infront of me.
ale's POV
at that point, everyone in the lunchroom, was standing up to see what was going on. as y/n & kairi were coming in, cynthia ran up to them and pulled y/n's hair. y/n got up and they started fighting. everyone in the lunchroom ran up to the scenario and circled around them. everyone had their phones out, recording and yelling. besides that, the others & i were pushing through the crowd.
mattia's POV
i can't believe it. y/n was fighting her own bestfriend. i must've missed something. i need to know what was going on.
alvaro's POV
bro, they were fighting. i was there to see the whole thing. i could not believe it. at that point, i was cheering for y/n. she was winning, like deadass. yoo
y/n's POV
as i was fighting cynthia, someone was trying to pull us away. i was holding onto her shirt, while she was holding onto my hair. we both eventually let go and looked up. she was bleeding a bit in her nose. had to let my anger out. roshaun & robert were holding me back, while two other students were holding cynthia back. cynthia was about to say something, until the hall monitor came into the area. she told everyone to get back into the cafeteria and took us to the office.

°『☟☟』°