𝟹𝟺

chapter edited

kairi's pov
i was in mattia's car, since he took me to school in the morning. he also decided to give robert a ride home.

rob: "that celia chic keeps staring at you, kairi."
kai: "i know, and i don't like it. it's making me uncomfortable."
tia: "she stares at all of us. she gives us a 'flirty' typa face, you know?"
kai: "i'm guessing she wants to be with one of us."
rob: "more like all of us."
tia: "the girls would be hella pissed, if they find out a girl they just met is tryna hook up with their boyfriends."
kai: "i don't want y/n being mad at me."
rob: "they need to be careful around her."
tia: "we gotta let them figure it out themselves, cause they gonna think we trippin."
rob: "yet, we thought vic's friend was lying."
kai: "i just don't want her staring at me like she does right now, anymore. it's getting weird."

celia's pov
i was at my friend's house. i was telling them about y/n and her friends from school. how all her guy friends, including her boyfriend were hella attractive.

cel: "they're all mf cute bro. like, have you not seen them?"
f: "bro, i used to be friends with them. more likely, i used to date one of them."
cel: "you havee? who was it? tell me cynthia!"
cyn: "mattia."
cel: "oooh the tall, italian, fresh hot looking one."
cyn: "i know, he's hot huh"
cel: "fine asff."
cyn: "yess, but i don't talk to them anymore."
cel: "why?"
cyn: "they found out i cheated on mattia and so then they started drifting away from me, and y/n & i got into problems, we fought and yeah."
cel: "you guys fought?!"
cyn: "yep"
cel: "damn. was it just you 2 girls in the group?"
cyn: "yeah. ever since we stopped being friends, they added 3 new bitches in the group."
cel: "oh them. i think their names were nessa, vic & jenna. i'm pretty sure jenna is mattia's bitch."
cyn: "yeah, jenna and nessa get on my nerves. they think they're all that. they try to get smart with you, especially nessa like girl bye, back up."
cel: "ugh, i hate bitches like that."
cyn: "me too girl, me too."

kairi's pov
i was in my room, chillin on my bed with mattia, when my phone buzzed. i checked what it was and it was a notification from insta. someone followed me. i looked at the username closely and it was.. celia?

tia: "who texted you"
kai: "celia followed me on insta. should i follow back?"
tia: "idk, should you?"
kai: "did she follow you?"
tia: "nope"
kai: "i mean, i'll just follow back. we're friends, though she gives me weird vibes, but i'll just follow back."
buzz
tia: "now she followed me."
kai: "are you gonna follow her back?"
tia: "yeah. if she dms me weird shit or sum, i'm blocking her."
kai: "yeah, me too."

a few hours past, mattia had already left home. i was watching netflix with milo in my room, when my phone buzzed again. i checked what it was and someone dmed me on insta. it was celia. what? i opened insta and went to my dms. i slightly opened it, so she doesn't know i opened it. it read "heyy"'with a winking emojicon. wtf? why would she text me this? i left it there, unopened. ima just leave her on delivered.
mattia's pov
jenna came over. i was on my bed with her, scrolling through tiktok, when i got a dm from insta. i read the username before it went away and it was from.. celia? i went to insta>dms and read what she said: heyy, you fine fine ;). tf. seeing that shit disgusted me. jenna saw me, with my disgusted face.

jen: "why did you make that face babe? do i smell bad?"
(𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝 ; 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚜)
tia: "no you don't. it's just, someone texted me on insta and it's hella weird."
jen: "how weird?"
tia: "like something they shouldn't be texting me."
jen: "what did they text you?"
tia: "a flirty text."
jen: "who texted you that?"
tia: "celia, new girl we met from y/n"
jen: "her? are you sure?"
tia: "yes, i'm deadass."
jen: "let me see."

i gave her my phone. she seen the unopened dm from celia.

jen: "wtf, why would she send that shit to you?"
tia: "i don't think she knows we're together"
jen: "then she'll know tomorrow."
tia: "i leave her on delivered, right?"
jen: "obviously"

alvaro's pov
i was in my room, chillin on my bed with y/n chillin in her bed too, watching netflix on her laptop, when someone followed me on insta. it was celia.

y/n: "what was that?"
alv: "celia followed me on insta"
y/n: "oh, just follow her back, ig"
alv: "bet"

i simply followed her back and went on, scrolling through tik tok. a few minutes past and i get another notification from insta. celia dmed me. won't be too bad, ig. i opened insta and read what she said first before i opened it. she said: "heyy attractive boy <3". now she's flirting with me? i just met her today. she's moving too fast.

alv: "she dmed me"
y/n: "who? celia?"
alv: "yeah"
y/n: "what did she say?"
alv: "she said, "heyy attractive boy"with that one heart that you make with the less than sign and the number 3"
y/n: "you could've just said a heart emojicon."
alv: "oh yeah that."
y/n: "mm sounds weird if she dmed you that, you guys just met today."
alv: "i know, that's what i was just now thinking. why would she send me that if we met like hours ago. she's giving me weird vibes"
y/n: "mm it does sound strange."
alv: "you think she said this to anyone else? like mattia and the rest?"
y/n: "well, i hope not cause it'll make her seem like she's hoeing around with guys she just met. especially since kairi, mattia, and ale are in a relationship."
alv: "imagine if robert actually thinks celia likes him"
y/n: "robert likes celia already?"
alv: "idk, the way he looks at her makes it seem like he does, to me"
y/n: "we'll see what happens tomorrow. ima go to sleep cause it's only thursday today"
alv: "at least it's friday tomorrow"
y/n: "we should do something tomorrow"
alv: "we could ask them if they wanna spend the night"
y/n: "good idea"
alv: "i know right"

i shook my head and fell asleep.

°『☟☟』°