NOOOOOO and YASSSS!

OMG THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS DREAMING!!! I NEVER REALLY HAVE POWERS OR STOOD UP TO MACKENZIE OR BECOME SCCP OR CCP but that was a pretty long dream I have to say. At least I know that Brandon likes me!!

*School*
I was doing my normal routines but NOW MACKENZIE sashayed to me. I JUST HATE IT WHEN SHE SASHAYS!!!

"Hey dork Brandon will always be mine and FYI Brandon told me that he rather date me then you" Mackenzie said.

I had tears rolling down my cheek but it changed when Brandon came running to me and KISSED ME! SQUEEEEE!

"Nikki I love you please be my girlfriend" Brandon asked.

"S-sure" I manage to say.

He was so happy he kissed me and we started to make out in front of Mackenzie. She ran away sobbing through the hallways. We kept making out till it was time to go to first period.

*Lunch*
I was making out with Brandon while people were AAAAWWWWing but that stopped. Mackenzie stood up and yelled at everyone.

"WHY ARE YOU AAAWWWING AT THOSE TWO ME AND BRANDON MAKE A CUTTER COUPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME HANDS UP FOR ME HANDS DOWN FOR NIKKI" Mackenzie yelled.

Mackenzie held her hand up into the air while everyone had their hands down. She immediately stomped out of this school and cried. All my classes were the same o same o.
It was so boring almost the whole class were sleeping! Every 5 minutes goes by she says the names who are sleeping to stop and LISTEN! It was hilarious 😆!

*Bio*
YAY I have been waiting for BIO! I sat next to Brandon while Mackenzie death glared me. I just ignored it I'm actually very good at ignoring my enemies. The sad part we didn't have to go to trips........JK my teacher said we can choose out partners! Brandon came up to me. I was hoping to be partners with him but Mackenzie has to butt in.

"Hey Brandon! Want to be my partner " She gushed while twirling her hair and batting he fake eyelashes.

I could tell Brandon was annoyed because he just rolled his eyes.

"Look Mackenzie I want to ask Nikki if she says no then I will go with you ok?" Brandon said while staring at me.

"Sure Brandon I would love to go with you!" I said happily.

"See Mackenzie now shoo" He said.

"GGGRRR" Mackenzie growled and stomped away.

"Thanks Nikki I was so happy you said yes cause I get to be with you for 1 week and get away from Mackenzie." He said with a smile and blushing.

"I am glad we get to stay together too and get away from Mackenzie" I gushed.

I'm so happy!! TIME FOR MY SNOOPY DANCE IN MY HEAD!

When class was over I grabbed my things from my locker and walked with Brandon home.

*Home*
I went home ate, brush my teeth, change into my pj's. Then I ran to my room and fell flat onto my bed and went to sleep.