Wait what?!

OMG BEST DAY EVER! I have no words for the entry it was just to 😍 and 😯.

*Home*
Ok I was asleep unit the my alarm clock went on it was 7:00 but the dance starts at 9:00 so I had plenty of time to get ready. I grabbed my white dress with flowers all over it. I went to the bathroom put on my dress then fixed my hair with curls after that I put on makeup but not a lot just a little. Then Brandon texted me.

*Texts*
Brandon: Hey Nikki I'm going to pick you up at 8:30.
Me: Ok Brandon cya soon.
Brandon: Ok bye
Me: Bye
*End of texts*
OMG! I'm so ready and it's 8:25! I heard the door bell rang and here comes the handsome, and cute guy. He look so handsome and cute with that white tuxedo it was a coincidence when we were both wearing white.

"Wow Nikki you looked beautiful today but you look beautiful everyday" He said with a smile on his face.

"Thx you look good yourself" I giggled.

So there we were going to the dance together
SQUEEEEEEE! I am so excited!

*Dance*
Woah it look fabulous and even Mackenzie was there and the CCP's. I went to the CCP's and they were happy to see me. Meanwhile Mackenzie on the other side is not but I don't care I just wanted to hang out with the CCP's, and the best part is they will promote anyone to be king and queen. Sadly Chloe and Zoey couldn't make it because they are sick. Instead of chat with my friends, I decided to go to Brandon and dance with him. What really got me was Mackenzie.

"LISTEN UP PEOPLE NIKKI IS THE WORST GIRL AND NO ONE CAN TRUST HER *shows clips but doesn't know it was her doing bad things to others* SEE!" She stared at the crowd and they were laughing their butts off. She looked back to the screen then her jaws dropped down to the floor.

"Wait what?!" She yelled then stared at the crowd embarrassed.

The whole gym was laughing so hard then Brandon said something but whispered in my ear.

"I was the one that gave her the clips and said these are the bad things Nikki did to others and she believed me!" He whispered with a grin.

"Lol good one" I whispered back, then kissed him.

I heard so much AAAAWWWWing everywhere. Now it was vote time all kids went to the vote box and put in who should win papers. Then the principal came.

"Welcome to WCD we will announce everyone who won and their votes!" He said.

*39 Minutes later*

"The votes are in and 50 votes for Nikki to be queen and 51 votes for Mackenzie" He announced.

My heart stopped I was so sad but then...

"Wait I was wrong 51 for Brandon to become king!" He announced again.

Kids were screaming with enjoyment except for Mackenzie of coarse. She was angry she stomped away but grabbed my arm and dragged me to the janitors closet. Then closes the door.

"Look dork I will get you one day and you will never get Brandon, I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE NIKKI MAXWELL!" She yelled on top i her lungs. Then I crossed the line.

"ENOUGH, YOU CAN NOT DESTROY MY LIFE BECAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE MY WAYS TO STOP THIS!" I yelled but that wasn't the end of it.

My hands had fire on them and I was on fire. I was so upset I couldn't hold it in but I didn't know I had powers. Instead of Mackenzie fighting back she left and I went to my original form.

*Home*
I went home and and talked about my powers but they also told me I had fire, water, ice, and flying powers. I wondered at first why haven't they told me. They explained that we are not normal at all and Brianna has mind reading powers.
Also my parents have powers like my dad has strength and my mom had speed. Then they explained everything how my grandparents were the first ones to have powers. When they drank a magical potion they didn't know it had it in there drinks.
Well now I had to go to sleep it was a mind blowing that I Nikki Maxwell the biggest dork in school have powers. Now got to sleep bye diary I'll write tomorrow.

(Hey author here, I hope you enjoy the mind blowing part at the end well bai!)