So Much Snoopy Dance!

(Well now you have it here's the other chapter hope you enjoy!)
************************

OMG what had happen to Mackenzie? I wonder if something happened to Mackenzie?

*School*
I was at my locker writing in my diary. Then Brandon came up to me.

"Hey Nikki want to um......." He said shyly.

"Yes Brandon" I asked curiously.

"Wouldyougooutwithme?"He asked quickly.

It was so confusing that he said it very fast. I was thinking "is he asking me out?" I stood there for a minute while Brandon bit his lip.

"Sure" I replied blushing. In my head I did my Snoopy Dance!

"Ok we can meet up at Fuzzy Friends" He smiled.

We chatted for a few minutes. Finally, we stop because it was time for 1st period so, OFF WE GO!

*Lunch*
I haven't seen Mackenzie so far I wonder what really happened. I was actually very curious until my BFF's (Chloe & Zoe) they were so happy I knew it has to do with Mackenzie.

"OMG did you guys hear the news about Mackenzie?" They asked.

"No, what happened to her?" Brandon and I asked.

"Well people have been whispering to each-other and we heard them talk about Mackenzie getting suspended for a MONTH because she was making fun of people, ruining school property, and telling lies about people" They explained.

"Really?!" Brandon and I was surprised.

Meanwhile, I was doing my Snoopy dance (inside my head)! Then it was time to go to class the best part is I have bio next with Brandon.
SQUEEEEEEEEE! (That was me being very happy).

*Bio*
OMG we are doing a project! I know your asking why am I excited. I'll tell you why Brandon and I are partners but the most fantastic part is that we get to stay for 1 week at our location with our partner's. Guess what I got PARIS! The City Of Love, I am so excited but I have to wait next week to go.

*Home*
Well I'm at home babysitting Brianna I invited Brandon. This is the BEST DAY EVER so far I am actually excited about next week in Paris. Oh ya I forgot our trip starts on Monday.
SQUEEEEEEE
Ever since Mackenzie got suspended for a month I had good luck! Finally I have a break from a makeup freak! Well I need to go because Brandon is here and he want a make out sesh. I will write in my diary tomorrow but on Sunday is the dance! I hope Brandon is going to ask me out to the dance. Well I got to go bye! I will tell you what happened tomorrow.