What would happen when I spill the truth?

OMG I was to terrified to walk out of bed. I thought of the negative thoughts like Brandon saying "Nikki I don't like you anymore because of your powers" and Chloe and Zoey "Sorry but we don't like superpowers when it comes to fire when we touch you when you are angry we burn" I didn't want to go to school. At first I thought things are going wrong and it was. SIKE it wasn't.

*School*
I was writing in my diary like usual but this time not one person came up to me like my crush/bf or my best friends I was glad and decided to tell the truth.

*Lunch*
Now I shall spill my secrets with only my BFF's Chloe and Zoey. I went up to them.

"Hey Chloe and Zoey can I tell you a BIG secret but don't tell the CCP's cause I don't trust them yet so meet at the janitors closet" I asked nervously.

"Sure" They unison.

*Janitors closet*
" Ok I have.........POWERS" I screamed a bit. They stood there like statues.

"Really show us!" They beamed.

"Ok" I sighed.

I showed my BFF's and there jaws dropped to the ground. They were saying I should tell the whole school I said ok.

I went to the cafeteria and showed my powers I had fire on me and later I turned normal. I showed all my powers to whole school people were surprised and they started to talk to me and Mackenzie was furious she sashayed to me.

"Look Nikki I'm not scared of you, you are harmless!" She screamed.

I told my friends and everyone to back away. They did what I told them to do. Then I was on fire and Mackenzie was terrified and she left.

*Home*
I did all the things I had to do. To me it was not and ordinary day but the day I scared Mackenzie off.