"You prick, you could've texted me y'know!" He exclaimed, throwing his beanie towards the man which he effortlessly dodged.

While on the other hand, m/n was doing the thing that everyone has been reminding him of. To not text and drive. Despite all the warnings and lectures given by his parents, iwaizumi and peers, he's taking his chances.

Hey iwa! sorry for the super late reply, but i'm fine, am going home now. TTYL bye! ily!

He realised he had said an ily at the end once he hit the send button, his eyes widen in regret but quickly morphed into a neutral one.

He stepped out of the car, and walk in a hasty manner towards his condo. Upon reaching the place, he wasted no time entering and finally collapsing on the couch. His hands slid towards the remote control and opened the TV, for some background noise.

Hey! just got home, im gonna hit the hay now, goodnight! thanks for today!

His back was killing him. While, m/n was taking his sweet time resting, iwaizumi was combusting. He was combusting beside oikawa, his best friend who was pouting because he wasn't expecting iwaizumi to sit beside him and stare at his phone for the whole night.

"Are we going to watch a movie or what?" He asked, his voice had a slight tone of irritation. His question was only met with a grunt from iwaizumi who was blushing hard. The brunette raised a brow, as he looked at his best friend, immediately grabbing the boy's phone away from his hands and to look for himself.

His eyes widen at the content he saw, beside him was an angry iwaizumi, screaming every profanities in the kanji and english language. "Oh my god! iwa-chan! you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend?!" He exclaimed. His mood seemed to change with the newly found information.

A mischievous grin made it's way to his face as he gave the tanned male his phone back. "Hehe~ no wonder you were busy all up in your phone." he teased, pinching iwaizumi's cheeks. "I DON'T have a boyfriend.....yet" He replied, leaving out the last part to himself. "Oya? did i hear that right? i heard you say yet" Oikawa asked rhetorically, cupping one of his ear with his hand before teasing his best friend once more.

Their supposedly a movie night in celebration of oikawa coming home, turned into a little girls sleep over, with oikawa interviewing iwaizumi about m/n, whom he was crushing on.

M/n woke up from his nap when he heard his phone ding, opening it to see what notification he got and saw it was from iwaizumi.

:Sorry i replied late, crappykawa got my phone and stuff.

There was a brief smile on his face, but suddenly disappeared when he realised that the 'crappykawa' must've been the person he saw earlier.

It's fine! i was going to sleep anyways, goodnight! and sorry for the ily part earlier, it slipped my mind. That's all, night :)

M/n threw his phone in the table and buried his face in the cushion of his sofa.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Another day, means another grind of our lovely salaryworker. M/n.

Despite the events happened last night, he had a smile on his face, even the man himself didn't understand why he had such a big smile but either way, he wasn't complaining.