" this is actually my good friends Kiez's  eye we switch eyes sometimes I usually never have it in for more than a few minutes but he is training Neji and won't be back for a few more weeks " i smiled

They all made uncomfortable faces at what I told them .  I dropped them by the hokages office and went to the market to get some stuff for myself and then home to shower .

While I was doing so I heard the bathroom door opened . I opened the shower curtain to see Shisui taking off his clothes . I stepped out quickly with the water still running and knocked him on the head. 

" I dont see you in  months and I'm greeted with knock on the head , have I done something wrong my love ?" He smiled pulling me into hug .

"They still want your eyes - they are still after you Shisui " I said as he rest me on the counter .

"I know "he sighed

"What's so different about you ?" I pouted

" being a master of gen jutsu doesn't come with out cost " he smiled at me taking off my towel and his .

Shisui rested me in the shower and laid down on my chest as the water filled up and  I played with his hair

" they won't get to me  because I have you "he said playing with one of my tits and kissing it occasionally .

"But I have to fill in for Izumi "

" send a clone " he said still unfazed. 

" to who ?" I asked

" either "

I played with his hair for a while  letting mine get wet .

" hey ?" He said turning to face me as he turned the tap off .

" huh " I said looking up at him .

" cheer up you won't lose me I  will have you personally assigned to keep me safe. Now lemme wash your hair and clean you off " he smiled taking the shampoo and the soap .

" are you calling me dirty  Shisui Uchiha?" I said with him switching the positions so I would straddle him and he could wash my hair properly. 

"What if I am ?" He smirked washing out the shampoo .

" your dirty too then "

He chuckled to  himself and brought me back up putting in the conditioner . He shifted me slightly getting the soap . Shisui rubbed some on my face and it went into my mouth .

"Shisuiiiiii it's in my mouth " I whined

"It'll do a two in one " he laughed doing my neck and shoulders .

"What are you trying to say Shisui ?" I said slowly

He laughed again making his way down to my boobs his favourite place . He drained the tub leaving me cold .

"Bare with me baby " he said as I shivered

" don't tell me you shower like this ?" I said

"No I use the shower I'll turn it on in a second "

"Shisui you're spending too much time on the boobs " I groaned

" I love these so we wash them properly so I can suck on them later " he laughed

I sighed my self as he made his way to my stomach and back making sure to scrub every spot . He bent down at my stomach .

" I cant wait till it's our turn - I'll put some many of them into you " he smiled