"Did he just call me a fish ?!?! " Izumi said pulling away from his grasp . I stood there giggling to myself.

"NO- of course no-" Itachi mumbled out before getting one punch in the face from Izumi as she jumped down from the auditorium stands looking for the man called her a fish , I quickly stepped in pulling Izumi off of the rather beaten man .

Itachi was too busy rubbing his cheek to focus on us .
"I am really sorry Itachi we'll be going now " I smiled nervously

"Its quite alright " he smiled " come over to my place tonight I want to finalized all the plans because I think you have to take it from here " he said walking me out .

"I love you Itachi -kun " she smiled waving at him "maybe we could by him lunch and bring it back here better yet I'll make it myself ."

" I love you too Izumi " he smiled

"That sounds like a plan I want you to rest so I can bring it back for you "

She nodded and I spent the rest of the day with her until Itachi got home . We finalized every thing and so I would become Izumi in a week and a half .

I forgot I had to meet Kakashi at the book store .

"I'm so sorry Kakashi I had to do some stuff for Izumi and Itachi " I smiled as he jumped down from the pole .

"That's quite Alright my dear I got here not long ago " he smiled taking my hand as we entered the store .

"Its fine I can pay Kakashi " I smiled

"It wasn't a question of if I'm paying for our books isa " he said handing the cashier the money

I bought 3 books and Kakashi 4 and we set out a time to go the lake and read them . He walked me home and I invited him in as he began his books already while I made us some dinner .

"Where is Shisui ? "

"On a mission "

"Oh ? Haven't you heard ?"

I looked at him concerned
"Some foundations ninja still loyal to Danzo are still after Shisui "

"oh ?" I said shocked

" keep him safe Isa " Kakashi smiled
I nodded promptly as we ate . After he left I couldn't get what he said out my mind and I tossed and turned I eventually fell off to sleep .

I was assigned a mission the next day to go rescue some genin and chunin from some territory outside the village ASAP . I was jumping house to  house when I passed the dango shop to see none other Shisui and Itachi  laughing with his jonin team , I glared down at him and blushed- he's so cute - I said to myself .

" Ino , Choji and Shikamaru " I said realizing that they were out of what ever monstrosity they were in , Shikamaru yawned walking back home .

"What happened?"

"We were looking for a missing man and fell into one of Orochimaru's hide outs and it was boogey trapped we would have died if it wasn't for Shikamaru who got us out " Ino smiled

" well well the generational lazy nonchalant Nara " I smiled walking with him

" you look like your a real pain - I know you your Isa Uchiha arent you ?" He said facing me as we walked back into the village

"I'm famous " I laughed

"Yeah " he smiled

"Why do you a Byakugan like Neji and a sharingan ?" Choji asked