Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson 1

Start from the beginning

"Sure Bahu, you don't worry. We will have an heir soon."

Aarya nodded and went back to her work oblivious to the fact that she was tricked into agreeing to Anirudh's second marriage and also that the girl's family doesn't know that her husband is already married. Kaka somehow convinced Anirudh of the second marriage.

Aarya soon left for London and Kaka took Anirudh with him to see the girl once. When they went inside, they got shocked on learning that Bondita went somewhere that no one knew where she went.

After a few minutes, Bondita arrived in her western look shocking Kaka and Anirudh was surprised at the sight he saw.

"You wear western clothes?"

"Yes. Always. It's been a habit since I studied in London. I can wear a saree also."

"Once you marry my son, you will wear sarees-"

"No, you will wear western because I will be wearing Western every day. It's not a problem for me."

"Okay, and the name is Bondita. Bondita Das."

"Okay, Bondita." Anirudh liked her as she was more modern compared to Aarya.

She wore a saree later and Kaka was impressed. The marriage was fixed and Mami was extremely happy with Bondita getting married. The marriage was completed in a week and Bondita brought her books and other things in her private suitcase.

They started to build a strong relationship as days passed. Once, Aman visited her to take her things related to Barristry as Bondita felt her secret wasn't safe. Bondita slowly trusted Anirudh and they became good friends.

Kaka wanted them to consummate as soon as possible so that Bondita can give birth and get out of the house soon and Aarya can come back. So he tried to intoxicate them two times but failed to do so because he was caught yelling on the phone by Anirudh. But, what he failed to notice was Anirudh had forgotten Aarya and was completely behind Bondita.

When Som revealed this fact, Kaka properly took note of Bondita and indeed she was more sophisticated and beautiful than Aarya. But, he chose Aarya over Bondita because Bondita every day wore a western outfit on Anirudh's telling whereas Aarya wore sarees despite Anirudh asking her to wear them.

He was a Regressive minded man, so he valued the so-called superstitions, rituals and thought that girls were born to serve, give birth to children. They were never equal to men. He knew his eldest nephew was against this thought of his, but still, he somehow managed to keep Aarya in his side.

Both Anirudh and Bondita were having feelings for each other, but the thought of confessing was difficult for them. Kaka was now shocked that Anirudh was in love with Bondita, more than he used to love Aarya. He had no other way other than to make Anirudh break Bondita.

Months passed by and Anirudh finally confessed his love for Bondita, taking Kaka by shock because he knew Anirudh never confessed his love for Aarya. Bondita also reciprocated Anirudh's feelings and they consummated their marriage. By this time, Anirudh had completely forgotten that he had a first wife.

Bondita broke the news that she was pregnant, a month after they consummated. Anirudh was elated and pampered and showered Bondita with love and presents, which he didn't do when he was with Aarya.