A Super Christmas Sleepover Part 2

Otto: Wake up everybody!

Me: What are you doing, Otto?

Otto: It's Christmas!

Me: You're right. (Everyone wakes up.)

Oona: Let's have chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.

Olympia: That sounds wonderful! (They walk into the kitchen and the rest of the boys join them.)

Me: I know how to cook so I'll make the pancakes. (I quickly make the pancakes and add chocolate chips.

Olive: These are delicious!

Orla: I agree. These are quite good.

Me: Thank you. (They all finish eating.)

Opal: Let's do presents.

Orchid: I'll go first. (She looks underneath the tree and doesn't see her present.) Did anybody get me a present?

Me: Don't worry. We got you a present. It's in the lab. I'll go get it. (I come back in holding a puppy.)

Orchid: You got me a puppy! I'm going to name him Sherman.

Octavia: I'll go next. (She pulls the wrapping paper off of a huge present.) It's a robot clone. I'm going to call it an Octavia bot. It can help me with my work and in remembering what time to feed the animals.

Oona: I'm next! (She opens up a box.) Wow, an entire box of gadgets that I've never seen before.

Oscar: I actually made them.

Oona: Oh, that's cool. I'm going to have so much fun firing these!

Otto: My turn. (Opens up a smaller box.) You got me a box of donuts!

Olive: We sure did, partner. I can't wait to see what I got.

Me: Then why don't you go next?

Olive: Really? Alright, then. (She unwraps a circular gift and gasps.) A new basketball! Thanks, you guys. (Oscar gets a shelf for all of his beans, Ocean gets a new hammock, Ms. O gets a ten foot box of juice, Olympia gets signed autographs of all the new villains, Otis gets five packs of gum, Opal gets a jetpack, Orla gets a phone, Oswald gets a pile of books, Omar gets a snow globe, and Ohlm gets an ice cream-inator.)

Me: I'll open mine next. (I open up my present to reveal a picture of me and all of Odd Squad.) Thank you, guys. I love it!

Owen: It's finally my turn. (He opens up a small gift and unwraps it.) Umm, what is it?

Me: It's a new lock to keep your tablet safer.

Owen: Oh, that's cool.

Ohana: Yeah, it's really cool, but now it's my turn. (She grabs her present and opens it to see a bike.) Oh, um, wow! Hahaha!

Owen: What's wrong? Do you not like your present?

Ohana: No, I love it. It's just...I don't know how to ride. (She looks down in embarrassment.)

Owen: That's alright. Do you want me to teach you?

Ohana: You'd do that for me?

Owen: Of course.

Ohana: Thank you, Owen.

Me: (I get an idea and smile.) (I grab two pieces of mistletoe and hang them over Otis and Oona and Owen and Ohana.)

Oona: Please tell me she didn't just do that.

Otis: She totally did.

Me: Now you guys have to kiss.

Otis: Are you sure we have to... (Oona cuts him off by kissing him.) (His eyes go wide and he freezes.)

Ohana: So...?

Owen: Well, I mean, it is mistletoe. I guess we have to kiss.

Ohana: We sure do. (She quickly pulls him closer and they kiss.)

Owen: Wow!

Ohana: This is the best Christmas ever.

Me: Yes, it is, but what do we do now?

Oona: Pillow fight!

Part two is done! This was interesting to write because I had to think of a present for everyone. I hope you guys like how it turned out.