An Odd Squad Sleeping Beauty (Part 4)

Octavia: (Randomly appears in the middle of the room.) You poor, simple fools, thinking you could defeat me! Me! The mistress of all evil! Well, here's your precious princess!

Otis, Oona, and Osmerelda: (Gasps in horror.)

Octavia: (Laughs evilly and uses the fog-inator gadget to disappear mysteriously.)

Otis, Oona, and Osmerelda: (They run to Aurora and start crying over her.) (Fanfare music plays in the distance.) (They put Aurora on a bed and put a rose in her hands.)

Oona: Poor King Stefan and the Queen.

Osmerelda: They'll be heartbroken when they find out.

Otis: They're not going to.

Osmerelda: They aren't?

Otis: We'll put them all to sleep until she awakens. Come. (Otis, Oona, and Osmerelda run around sprinkling glitter onto everyone and they all close their eyes.)

Oscar: Well, just been talking to Philip. Seems he's fallen in love with some peasant girl.

Otis: Peasant girl? Yes? Yes? The peasant girl? Who is she? Where did he meet her?

Oscar: Just some peasant girl he met... (Yawns.)

Otis: Where? Where?

Oscar: Once upon a dream.

Otis: Once upon a...Rose! Prince Philip! Oh! Oh! (Runs up to Oona and Osmerelda.) Come on. We've got to get back to the cottage.

Owen: (Knocks on a door.)

Octavia: Come in.

Owen: (Walks through the door.)

Agents: (Lasso him with ropes and put a gag in his mouth.) (He drops his hat.)

Octavia: Well, this is a pleasant surprise. I set my trap for a peasant and, lo, I catch a prince! Hahahaha! Away with him. Gently. I have plans for our royal guest. (They walk out of the room.)

Otis, Oona, Osmerelda: (Gasp.) (Otis picks up the hat.) Maleficent!

Osmerelda: She's got Prince Philip.

Otis: At the Forbidden Mountain.

Oona: (Gasps.) We can't go there!

Otis: We can, and we must! (Another big cardboard tower is brought in.) (The fairies quietly walk into the tower.)

Octavia: (Walks next to Owen, who's in shackles.) Oh, come now, Prince Philip. Why so melancholy? A wondrous future lies before you. You, the destined hero of a charming fairy tale come true. Behold, King Stefan's castle. (Holds up a crystal ball with a projector inside.) And in yonder topmost tower dreaming of her true love, the Princess Aurora. But see the gracious whim of fate. (The crystal shows Ohana lying with her eyes closed.) Why, 'tis the selfsame peasant maid who won the heart of our noble prince but yesterday. She is indeed most wondrous fair. Gold of sunshine in her hair. Lips that shame the red, red rose. In ageless sleep she finds repose. (The image changes to Maleficent.) The years roll by. But a hundred years to a steadfast heart are but a day. And now, the gates of the dungeon part and our prince is free to go his way. (The image changes once again to the prince as an old man.) Off he rides on his noble steed a valiant figure, straight and tall to wake his love with lovers first kiss and prove that true love conquers all!

Owen: (He gets mad and tries to get out of the shackles.)

Octavia: Hahahaha!

Osmerelda: Why, you, you... (Otis holds her back and the crow looks at them.)

Octavia: Come, my pet. Let us leave our noble prince with these happy thoughts. (The crow jumps onto her arm and they walk away.)

Otis, Oona, and Osmerelda: (Run up to the prince.)

Otis: Shh! No time to explain.

Otis, Oona, and Osmerelda: (They tap the chains with their 'wands' and the shackles fall off.) (They start running with the prince after they give him a shield and a sword.) (The guards and crow chase them.)

Osmerelda: (She shoots the crow with the stone-inator and he no longer can move.)

Octavia: Silence! You, tell those fools to...No! (Gasps.) No! A forest of thorns shall be his tomb. Borne through the skies on a fog of doom! Now go with a curse and serve me well. Around Stefan's castle, cast thy spell! (She shoots a gadget and bushes of thorns appear.) Hahahaha!

Owen: (Starts using the sword to chop down the thorns.)

Octavia: No! It cannot be! (Runs in front of Owen.) Now shall you deal with me, O Prince. And all the powers of hell! Hahahaha! (She runs out of the room and reappears in a dragon costume.) (She shoots a light at him and the prince falls down.) (He runs to the top of the stairs as she keeps shooting a light at him.) (He drops his shield.)

Octavia: Hahahaha!

Otis: Now, Sword of Truth, fly swift and sure. That evil die and good endure!

Owen: (He throws the wooden sword at Octavia, she screams, and then she collapses.) (He slowly walks over to Ohana, kneels down, and kisses her.)

Agents: Ooh!!!!

Ohana: (Her eyes flutter open and a light pink dusts her cheeks.)

Oona: (She goes to hug Otis, but he puts his hand up and shakes his head.)

Otis: I'm not a big fan of hugs.

Agents and Oscar: (They open their eyes and music begins to play.)

Ohana: (Walks back into the room wearing a wedding dress.)

Owen: (Walks in wearing a tuxedo and stands next to Ohana.) (They get married and the play ends.)

Everybody: (Bows.)

Oona: (She shoots the crow with another gadget and the stone breaks.) (The crow caws happily and flies away.)

Olive: That play was great, guys! Even if we have a ton of work ahead of us fixing headquarters. (She looks around at the broken walls and crumbled stairs.)

Olympia: I know! It was so much fun! This was a great dare!

Me: Yeah, but I just have one question. How did you get the animals and all of the stage props so quickly?

Oona: We already had all of the props in case we had to put on the play of Sleeping Beauty one day and I have this whistle that can call animals. I guess they both came in handy.

Ms. O: I'll admit that the play was spectacular. You all did a great job.

Everyone: (Nods.)

Ms.O: Now get back to work!

Helloooo, everyone! I finally posted part four. I made up all of the gadgets because I don't think they're actually mentioned in the show. I had fun writing this and I hope you all enjoyed it. Feel free to reach out to me with any more truth/dares. Have a great day!