Summer: Assault team, you are clear to enter the base!

Quill: What is that!

It was the machine of the maidens' blueprint. Didn't they fail that experiment?

RedSkull: Surprised? We managed to capture the summer maiden.

Quill: Where is she?!

RedSkull: Don't worry, she is no longer in this world, but her power is.

I felt the whole place was moving. The plane is taking off.

RedSkull: Today, Hydra will stand master of the world, borne to victory thanks to the maiden's power.

Raven: Keep dreaming!

I attacked alongside Raven. We evaded his shots from the odd gun. If we get shot, we are pretty much dead. He stopped our weapon with his hands. How strong is this guy? Then he pushed us back.

Raven: What was that? Semblance?

RedSkull: Is the Super-Serum, alongside my aura protection. I'm practically invincible.

Summer used her weapon to distract RedSkull, allowing us to attack him simultaneously.

RedSkull: You think this is enough to overpower me? You are running out of time, fräulein. The more we fight, the closer I am to achieving total control.

Raven: Then we are ending you right now!

Raven tried to stab him, but he hit her, making her fall back. Summer holds him at the perfect moment I slashed him.

RedSkull: You nuisance.

He grabbed me and pushed me back. Summer confronted him, managing to assert a few hits before she got kicked back. The attack was so powerful that she got launched back and landed on the machine, breaking it.

RedSkull: Dammit, look what you did!

Sister and I went to attack him once again.

RedSkull: You cannot beat me! I still have the upper hand!

He got hit by a fireball. How?

Summer: Now it's time for you to stand down!

She was different. Could it be that she absorbed the maiden power when she landed on the machine? She used the lightning element now. She broke RedSkull aura. Now he was kneeling.

Summer's POV

Finally, we beat him. Quill placed her sword near his neck. Raven got closer to me to whisper something.

Raven: The controls are functional. I'll pilot it for the moment. End this.

I nodded as I pulled out Buck's handgun.

Summer: So, Johann Schmidt, right? Tell me how it feels to lose. Are you going to beg for your life or accept your fate?

RedSkull: You acquired an extraordinary power! Yet you claim to be a huntress and think you are fighting a battle to save the kingdoms!

Summer: Good monologue, but you should also learn about karma.

RedSkull: I don't believe in karma.

I aimed at his head.

Summer: You should. Because it is right in front of you, and it has come to collect your death.

I shot at him.

Summer: Mission complete, Buck.

There was silence. I look at Quill.

Quill: Well done.

Summer: Raven, we finished.

Raven: Then what do we do with this thing?

Summer: The radars show that we are approaching Solitas by the south. Crash the plane before we reach the coast. We will bail out.

I used the fire element to create a hole in the plane's floor.

Summer: It's wide enough.

Raven: I see ice!

Summer: Aim at the water, and get here!

Raven redirection the plane. We quickly jumped out. I used the wind element to reduce our speed to land on water.

Quill: Those powers are useful as heck!

We were all on the sea, not so far away from the coast. The plane sank into the water.

Raven: The show is over, ladies. Summer, use your powers to make an ice bridge to the coast.

After some time walking and creating ice, we reached the coast.

Summer: Mantle isn't far away. Our only option is to travel to it. I'll keep us warm with the fire element.

We arrived at Mantle. That took us all day.

Quill: Ugh, it's almost midnight.

Summer: Don't worry, let's look for a phone.

Suddenly multiple vehicles stopped in front of us. It was from the Atlas Military. They located us before we contacted anyone, which saved time.

Soldier: We finally located you. Come with us. We will get you back to Beacon Academy.

Back to Beacon

The longest day ever. We all were in Olivia's office. I can tell she was satisfied to hear that I shot Redskull. She had a grin. Maybe she wanted him dead as much as I did.

Olivia: Good job, all of you. Today you all did something great for the world.

I stood in silence. I miss (Y/N) so much. The others noticed that I was being silent. I guess that they realized what I was thinking.

Olivia: So did Bucky.

I've never heard her calling him like that before. I hope Buck is in a better place.