Chapter XVII - End of War

A/n - Once again, thank you for all the support you, my fellow readers, have put into this book! I appreciate each and every one of you, from the bottom of my heart!

Unfortunately, seeing as though all good things must come to an end, the next chapter will MOST LIKELY be the last.

But fret not! Because shortly after, I will publish the first chapter of my Shinichiro x Time Leaper!Reader book! So be prepared!

Don't forget to vote and comment! Blind reactions, fan art, tik-toks, memes are greatly appreciated, too! 

PERHAPS, if people truly DO want me to continue with the manga, I will consider it, but right now it's a fifty-fifty. But once, again, it depends on how it looks like.

Follow on me on Instagram or tik tok if you ever want to contact me! Or you can simply do so on private message! Please don't hesitate to do so!

Until then!

~•~

Takemichi is the next person to stand back up. "(Y/n).." He keeps his eyes on his childhood friend, ignoring the shivers of his legs that's influenced by a hidden sense of fear. "--If fighting you will bring you back to your senses..." He furrows his eyebrows together. "We'll take it upon ourselves to do so."

Mikey gives Takemichi a small smile, for only that one second. "That's right." Draken and Chifuyu soon return to their feet, accompanying the two. "We'll drag you back home if we have to. So that you can finally understand our feelings."

As she said before, (Y/n) was grateful. It was one thing to proclaim yourself as a friend, but it was another to reaffirm it, verbally or physically. But in this scenario, she was also frustrated. Because all she wanted was the best for them, the same people that were her very first friends, reaching out to her.

"There's nothing to understand." (Y/n) says, right before she closes in the distance between her and the group of four. The first person she goes to is Takemichi; She raises a leg, directing it at the right side of his waist to kick him to the opposite side, which happens to be where Mikey stands. 

The kick propels Takemichi to his right, the force overwhelming him to bump into Mikey. His weight overthrows the shorter boy, and they fall back down at the same time. 

Chifuyu makes use of (Y/n)'s position by running into her, securing her arms close to her waist so that he hold her still.

"(Y/n), it's obvious that you're tired!" Chifuyu states, shutting his eyes tightly as he clings onto her, resting through her struggles. "You can't keep going on like this! You can't fight all by yourself! It's not healthy!"

(Y/n) takes his words into account, just as she pry her way out of his grasp. "If I'm around, that'll just put everyone else in harm's way." She locks eyes with the boy, her arms trembling when she continues to break free from his hold. "You of all people should understand that, Chifuyu."

Draken comes in clutch but grabbing a hold of her once again. But this time, he pins her to the nearest wall, pressing her back onto the solid material. "We already know how much of a threat Hanma is, (Y/n). But your well being is far more important than some bastard who's all talk." He secures a single arm over her upper chest, holding her a inch above the floor so that she can prevent her from moving.

(Y/n) puts on a unfazed look and puts her hands over the single arm Draken had used to pin her to the wall. "Just stop it already." She lifts her dominant leg, hitting it across the tall male's face. Though she was only able to do this, regardless of the height difference, because of the extra inch she was given. She then lets go when he loosens his grip for that one second and goes in between the wide space of his legs.