Chapter IV - Revive

"We came all this way to see you, Mikey-chan of the Middle School Baby Alliance." Osanai says, holding his cigarette between two fingers for a few more seconds before tossing it away, his eyes still on Mikey.

'The letters never mentioned about this...' (Y/n) thinks. '--...why is the commander of Moebius here?'

Mikey stands up from the crate he was sat on, and goes right up to Osanai, keeping an inch of distance. He ignores how anxious Takemichi and (Y/n) were, focused on matter at hand.

'Shit...' Takemichi thought, moving to stand a good feet away from Osanai and Mikey. 'The conflict between Toman and Moebius is about to start!'

~•~

Opening - Cry Baby by Official Hige Dandism

~•~

More of Moebius march into the abandoned warehouse, surrounding all of the four Toman members, Takemichi, and (Y/n). This gave the middle school gang no other option but to confront Osanai here and now.

"You had to bring all these guys to fight some middle school kids." Mikey comments, exchanging a grin at Osanai. "I see you're exactly the piece of shit I imagined you to be, Osanai-kun."

Osanai taunts him. "What's that? Couldn't hear ya, you flea." His underlings laugh at his humor.

(Y/n) clicks her tongue, irritated. 'If there's anything I can't stand, it's a guy who hardly has any original sense of humor...' Her eyes narrow. 'That being said...this is the same bastard that harassed someone from Toman and his girlfriend...so as far as the lowest of the lows come, he looks the part...'

"Hey." Osanai notices Takemichi staring at him. "Who the hell do you think you're gawkin' at?"

Takemichi answers sheepishly. "Er, I was just..." He goes quiet when Osanai approaches him.

Osanai punches Takemichi across the face. "You just tried to look down on me, didn't you?" He begins to him even more, merciless to the shorter boy. "Those eyes are the kind I hate the most!" Due to his overwhelming strength, he worsens Takemichi's condition, leaving several bruises on his face.

"Hanagaki..!" (Y/n)'s about to step in, but Pah-chin already does so.

Pah-chin locks an arm around Osanai's right, the same one the higher school was about to use to hit Takemichi again. "You get to deal with me, jackass."

Takemichi keeps himself standing, ignoring the blood that leaks down from his nose. "Don't, Pah-chin..." He weakly walks towards Pah-chin, attempting to stop a fight from happening. "Don't fight Moebius..." But with just a gentle shove away, he falls backwards.

"Hanagaki!" (Y/n) catches Takemichi in her arms, securing her arms around his armpits to keep him from landing on his butt.

Pah-chin doesn't even look at Takemichi when he says. "Stay out of this."

(Y/n)'s mouth opens slightly. 'He's really gonna fight Osanai?' She takes it upon herself to tell Pah-chin. "You'll only get yourself hurt trying to fight him. Back out now!"

"Shut up." Pah-chin says bitterly, his eyes still on Osanai. "You don't understand anything."

(Y/n) doesn't protest, those words easy for her to comprehend. 'He's right about that, but...' She presses her lips together. '--...is there really nothing that I can do?'